Evolving Path of Exile's Renderer

Glad this finally made it out!
Cool
IGN: JerleSimCity/JerleRuthlessCowGirl
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
GGG, pls extend the forum badge display limit please T_T
Ah yes, the renderer! Literally the only aspect of programming in Path of Exile that I don't think I know better than the entire rest of the development team. Simply because I never studied modern computer graphics :)

Still waiting for arl to get us minion damage tooltips....
"
dank

this
SooOoOO how's our voices update for the exiles going? And nessa's V.A. replacement, AND some more genuine LORE for standard... AND.... *goes off into rant*
Last edited by Deus_Vitae on Apr 6, 2020, 7:13:52 PM
30fps gaming
Poggies bois
I just went from 33% on a safe red map to 24% XP because of an instance crash, that took me at leaast two hours in level 95. I hope at least you will drop the penalty to level a bit please..If we have to wait for poe 2 for this to come then give us a temporary fix at least.

Im sure everyone wants extra skill points to try out all the cluster jewels, if not give us a few more skill points in the acts to compensate for the brutal and fked up late game where bosses cant be stunned and if its not them killing you its instance crashes or bullshit porcupines.

Last edited by FamousWarrior on Apr 6, 2020, 7:32:24 PM
great
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
[Removed by Support]

I agree with you.

I had never seen the game in spurts or big drops in performance, and I have a good pc, with excellent connection.
Quality has been lost over the years.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 7, 2020, 11:33:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info