Masters not spawning in maps

Same boat here.
"
mark1030 wrote:
How are you all so sure this is not intended? The 3.8.0 patch specifically says there will be fewer wild master missions since they moved it to the accumulation mechanic.

"
You'll encounter random Masters in maps less frequently, with this chance moved to the map-completion mechanic.

Because I also played 3.9 and compared to 3.10 its like night and day.

*It should be 10% (like last league) for a random master.
Last edited by Mihawkdracule on Mar 29, 2020, 5:16:07 AM
I have this to. Not seen a single Alva/Jun/Zana/Einhar/Niko without using the missions.

*edit* I think this is similar to the Cassia bug that made you not able to interact with her on the 2nd character. Only on the 1st.

I haven't played my 1st character since like day 2 of the league, but I went back to it now just to try it out. Did 1 Beach map, and instantly got a Alva spawn - I haven't seen her at all on any other character, and I've done at hundreds of maps on those.
Last edited by TommiHelm on Mar 29, 2020, 7:41:16 AM
Same problem here. First character of the league. Rarely encounter Zana or Alva but never Nico or Jun.
I have the same problem
Same problem here. I saw someone from ggg say on reddit they are investigating this bug.

For some reason today i got 3 wild zana in a row which has never happened before. I don't remember finding wild zana even this league. I also got a wild betrayal encounter which hasn't happened before. Maybe my account/charachter is unbugged now.

Some users on reddit reported that if you make a new charachter you might not get this bug. It's worth trying for those who are stuck with no wild masters.

I only have one charachter in delirium league and until today i can't remember finding any wild masters except cassia and tane.

"
Mihawkdracule wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
How are you all so sure this is not intended? The 3.8.0 patch specifically says there will be fewer wild master missions since they moved it to the accumulation mechanic.

"
You'll encounter random Masters in maps less frequently, with this chance moved to the map-completion mechanic.

Because I also played 3.9 and compared to 3.10 its like night and day.

*It should be 10% (like last league) for a random master.

"
RhysGGGGGG Programmer*
Natural master mission chances were unchanged in 3.10.0 (still 10% for a random master, of which there are 5 possibilities, equally weighted)

Guys make sure you aren't running any other things that prevent masters from spawning:

"
The only things that are supposed to prevent them spawning in Maps are other sources of Masters (master sextants/prophecies/scarabs/Atlas Missions/etc), plus a few obvious special cases like Blighted Maps and Unique Maps.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 29, 2020, 12:23:56 PM
Apparently they are aware of this issue.

Bex wrote on reddit March 25th:
"
We're still investigating this. I'll let you know the conclusion whichever way it goes.

Hope they find a solution soon.
Having the same problem.
only getting Tane, Cassia and one time get a Einhar mission.
First character.

My favorite map section also don't work (or maybe I got it wrong?)
First slot i just need to complete T1-T5 maps, right? T6-T10 do the bonus for second and so goes on
Level 88 and have seen Einhar once and no one else. My second character seems to be able to spawn the masters just fine. It's just my first and third characters that don't get anything.
Last edited by TheWooSensation on Mar 29, 2020, 10:03:47 PM
This is happening to me. I'm level 93 and I have not seen a SINGLE master on this character. No Zana, no Einhar, no Alva, and no Niko.

And not a SINGLE word from GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info