[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Chilibringer wrote:
Any BiS Setup for level 95 with Viridis Veil?

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Viridis-Veil&skill=Freezing-Pulse&sort=dps

(or my preference: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Atziris-Reflection&skill=Freezing-Pulse&sort=dps)

"
Migski wrote:
I just wanted some advice since I'm having some difficulty in red maps.

What's your budget? Coward's Legacy and then Pain Attunement is a good plan. 21/23 freezing pulse is a huge upgrade on 19/0. Assassination is a better node than Elemental Focus. Upgrading the white mana flask to e.g. Atziri's Promise will help.

"
I figured yea. But now I tried swapping multiple totems with Awakened Elemental Focus lvl 1 and gave me +700k damage on pob a little better than a +4 empower . I guess I could swap to it when bossing?

Freeze is important, and chilling/freezing bosses is a lot of the appeal of this build. I guess swapping the gems for e.g. Core boss would be nice, but just gem swapping in general seems a huge hassle to me.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 19, 2021, 5:41:47 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:

"
Migski wrote:
I just wanted some advice since I'm having some difficulty in red maps.

What's your budget? Coward's Legacy and then Pain Attunement is a good plan. 21/23 freezing pulse is a huge upgrade on 19/0. Assassination is a better node than Elemental Focus. Upgrading the white mana flask to e.g. Atziri's Promise will help.

Thanks for the tips. So go for Coward's Legacy and Pain Attunement next and upgrade my gems. Got it. I don't really have any budget since I blew my currency to set up Pandemonius while keeping my resistances maxed out. Btw, should I work on maxing out chaos resistance as well? I've been letting it sit on 3% since I don't have any budget yet but I'd imagine it would be hard while setting up Coward's Legacy at the same time.

The next node I'm aiming for is actually Assassination though I dunno what to aim for after that.

Also, if you looked at my recent equips, the white mana flask was only there because I ran a no regen map without looking and I was forced to buy a mana flask to complete it. I usually have a movement speed flask instead of the mana flask but I'll check on Atziri's Promise as well!
I'm on 2% chaos resist and it's fine - I did most the content with 20 less than that.

Getting a large cluster jewel with two of the notables you need is helpful, you can replace it with a triple-notable one later on. That's where your passive points can go, though I'd prioritise that over a lot of the tree.

"
NoImagination wrote:
I'm on 2% chaos resist and it's fine - I did most the content with 20 less than that.

Getting a large cluster jewel with two of the notables you need is helpful, you can replace it with a triple-notable one later on. That's where your passive points can go, though I'd prioritise that over a lot of the tree.

Alright. Thanks again for your advice!
Just bought this base for 2ex and wanted to try and craft on it, I know I should aug life and try to get max life on it but besides that I'm not sure where to go with it.
Guys I just hit something like this with some random harvest:

Do you guys think its worth to correct this item with Harvest (aug life, remove/add speed) or too many mods need correction (I dont use TFT discord)?

Its the first time I got the Non-Damaging Ailments mod on those boots (T2 tho) and I spammed alot of harvest on this.

Also finally found remove attack harvest and removed the life gain, crafted Lifght res on gloves but gonna replace it later with aug light or remove/add light to free craft for mana:

Because of that finally also replaced Diamond Skin annoint with Whispers of doom.
Last edited by Asag on Feb 19, 2021, 7:11:55 PM
"
Swampalite wrote:
Just bought this base for 2ex and wanted to try and craft on it, I know I should aug life and try to get max life on it but besides that I'm not sure where to go with it.

Update, I Aug'd life then add/rem twice to get T3 life (not the worst)

once again not sure where to go next, I really want the culling strike warlord affix but don't know how difficult/costly that will be.
Hi Team,

If anyone has a large cluster 8 passive with blanketed snow and vengeful commander and random third sitting in a stash in STANDARD please let me know. Happy to pay for it. Just none selling in Standard.

Yes I shouldn't play standard.

Cheers guys

"
Asag wrote:
Do you guys think its worth to correct this item with Harvest (aug life, remove/add speed) or too many mods need correction (I dont use TFT discord)?

I don't think it's worth it, I'm afraid. You can already roll 30% ailments from the crafting bench, while add/remove speed is very rare and probably better spent on a wand or amulet.

"
Swampalite wrote:

once again not sure where to go next, I really want the culling strike warlord affix but don't know how difficult/costly that will be.

There isn't a good way to add culling strike suffix. It's 250 from 3250 suffixes with a warlord's exalt, assuming you've blocked all prefixes. You could reduce that to 250/3000 by crafting 'cannot roll attack mods', but that's a suffix itself so you'd need to remove the lightning resist first. For a small odds chance improvement, I wouldn't bother.

You could simply block prefixes, warlord slam and hope. You can then add/remove influence mod, but those are very rare.

I prefer the increased spell damage warlord prefix, which I think is better than culling strike anyway (as we can easily get that with curses). That's 1500/6125, though again you can improve the odds with 'cannot roll attack mods' suffix craft, getting you to 1500/3125, which is much more worthwhile.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 20, 2021, 1:43:56 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

I don't think it's worth it, I'm afraid. You can already roll 30% ailments from the crafting bench, while add/remove speed is very rare and probably better spent on a wand or amulet.

"
Swampalite wrote:

There isn't a good way to add culling strike suffix. It's 250 from 3250 suffixes with a warlord's exalt, assuming you've blocked all prefixes. You could reduce that to 250/3000 by crafting 'cannot roll attack mods', but that's a suffix itself so you'd need to remove the lightning resist first. For a small odds chance improvement, I wouldn't bother.

You could simply block prefixes, warlord slam and hope. You can then add/remove influence mod, but those are very rare.

I prefer the increased spell damage warlord prefix, which I think is better than culling strike anyway (as we can easily get that with curses). That's 1500/6125, though again you can improve the odds with 'cannot roll attack mods' suffix craft, getting you to 1500/3125, which is much more worthwhile.

Thanks for the advice

I'm pretty happy with them, I think I want some chaos resist and some es or something now so probably just aug chaos then rem add till I get res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info