[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
Asag wrote:
I divined Brutal Restraint and except alot of dex that allow me to free 1 pasive I also got:

- 20% projectile damage
- 5% move speed
- 10% chance to avoid being stuned
- 5% increased attack and cast speed

Do you guys think its good enough to keep it that way? Or can be much better? Im asking because to be fair I have no idea what this can roll that would benefit this build the most.

i got 5% attack and cast speed
20% increased projectile damage.
25% increased critical strike chance.
4% increased maximum life.
25% increased critical strike chance - again.
4% increased maximum life - again.
minions have 15% increased movement speed which was the only useless roll.
So to answer your question yes it can be better.
I got mine reasonably quickly, 12 rolls.
These things can break you though.
"
Jellyzerg wrote:
Need to fix the chaos res and the helm and unsure if to add chaos res or more damage on the amulet. Possibly made a mistake with the helm but hit t1 life and mana and figured with mom it's not an issue but kind of want more damage to spells.

These are nice, mana is useful. I was planning to take it on boots instead, but as you say, perhaps ailments is better.

"
Jellyzerg wrote:
Unsure what my next plan is, outside of trying to hit a good double corrupt on the chest and recrafting some new non-damaging ailment redeemer boots.

You can upgrade clear mind to a cobalt jewel that gives you more DPS. I like to get mana regen on boots at that point - critical strikes doesn't do much anymore as you crit so often. That also lets you get low level precision, which, asides from DPS, gives you a higher chance of one day getting a 3-mod Eye.

Triple mod large cluster jewel seems a good place to look next. And of course, there're a couple of empty mods on gear at the moment.

I'd be thinking awakened spell cascade & awakened hextouch next, they're nice quality of life, and double hex means another -45% cold resist, which is just straight 45% more damage. I've personally found that triple curse isn't worth it as single targets die immediately anyway, but perhaps it's noticeable on Sirus for example.

You could also try double elevated minus resists on the hat.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 7, 2021, 1:31:14 AM
Dumb question but HOW we generate power and endurance charges? And would it not be better to take the arcan surge notes for more damage instead?
"
Japan wrote:
Dumb question but HOW we generate power and endurance charges? And would it not be better to take the arcan surge notes for more damage instead?

We dont, they are permament from ascendancy.

EDIT:
My second Altar result:

Curse mod useless but the first one looks great :)
Last edited by Asag on Feb 7, 2021, 3:31:40 PM
So I have finally farmed the gold oils to anoint the amulet for the 2nd curse and use the ring I have to it's full potential.

However not sure the dual curse set up is fully working to it's potential.
I assume that the trigger XX Curse on hit to rare or unique enemy is when you self cast something? So not the totems hitting?

Just not 100% sure and everything dies too quickly to see and when testing it in PVP didnt work but not sure if PVP rules are different.
"
Mentalmike wrote:
So I have finally farmed the gold oils to anoint the amulet for the 2nd curse and use the ring I have to it's full potential.

However not sure the dual curse set up is fully working to it's potential.
I assume that the trigger XX Curse on hit to rare or unique enemy is when you self cast something? So not the totems hitting?

Just not 100% sure and everything dies too quickly to see and when testing it in PVP didnt work but not sure if PVP rules are different.

Yeah, the ones that cast Hexes say "on hit", so those work with totem hits. But the ones that cast Marks say "when you hit", so those will only work on your self-cast hits. If you are trying to run a Mark on hit ring you probably at least want to use a trigger wand with Cold Snap in it to trigger more of your own hits regularly.
I just killed Sirius a8 for the second time ever with this build.I love this build.I am clearing everything and i am not even that good geard.My quisteion is How the hell do i open up on the atlas to get sirius a9.I have no clue how to open the middle one.I would really be thankfull if someone could explain it too me.Tnx Wallach for this awsome build.
"
Artamiz wrote:
My quisteion is How the hell do i open up on the atlas to get sirius a9.I have no clue how to open the middle one.

You get A9 Sirus by allocating uncharted realms passive points. You get those by killing the Maven (2) and completing special Maven invitations. Those include killing all breachlords then doing that invitation, or doing all the guardians.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 8, 2021, 9:10:22 AM
Tnx alot Mate.Know i have a clearer picture of what i need to do.Tnx
Regarding boots, how do you get 60% increased effect of non-damaging ailments? Tier 1 is only 40%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info