[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Bah, almost. I guess mana regen is decent, though I'd have preferred to be able to fit chaos resist on it. Doesn't seem worth taking a 50/50 remove non-cold, it's > 23ex EV to get this far.

Next project: copy Wallach's shoes perhaps? If you see this Wallach, is it worthwhile? I have these waiting to be worn, once I get more light resist randomising crafts:

I guess adding speed is the big problem.

Re script: is it looking at the latest state of the right build? I believe it looks at the latest save. I reinstalled it to get it to look at my latest import after it'd been running a while, seemed to make it work better.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 6, 2021, 12:52:47 PM
Gonna check that. But i saved the build before using the script. And picked it again from the char picker.
Also, just set a 1ex limit (or whatever) on search price, and set a weighted sum so you only see the top few results. You can sort by weight value.
Last edited by NoImagination on Feb 6, 2021, 12:53:47 PM
I am aware of those settings. Thanks though.
Kinda late but got pretty good rolled eye for 6ex:

Hello everyone, need a little help.

I wanted to get into Cluster jewels etc got 10ex, prob will farm to 14-15 soon.
So i kinda think 14ex for cluster we need is hmm too much can anyone give me some tips on what should i use, alt spam or chaos spam on the jewel?

Or is it maybe better to farm up and just buy it?
I just bought them, it's what the exalts are for after all! Once you have a decent Eye, Pandemonius etc, you may as well just farm for it, I think.

Garden cold chaos is probably the best way to make your own. Perhaps fossils, but that seems more awkward.
Yh, buying is prob the best. Anyway never had any luck linking or crafting gear when i actually need it.

Also just got a lucky Sirus drop, Awakened Spell Cascade!
I divined Brutal Restraint and except alot of dex that allow me to free 1 pasive I also got:

- 20% projectile damage
- 5% move speed
- 10% chance to avoid being stuned
- 5% increased attack and cast speed

Do you guys think its good enough to keep it that way? Or can be much better? Im asking because to be fair I have no idea what this can roll that would benefit this build the most.

Good shout on the upgrade path NoImagination.

Finally got round to upgrading made these and everything feels a lot smoother now.

Need to fix the chaos res and the helm and unsure if to add chaos res or more damage on the amulet. Possibly made a mistake with the helm but hit t1 life and mana and figured with mom it's not an issue but kind of want more damage to spells.

Made the age old mistake of crafting on a base with no enchant so currently settling for the cast speed one.

Unsure what my next plan is, outside of trying to hit a good double corrupt on the chest and recrafting some new non-damaging ailment redeemer boots.

Last edited by Jellyzerg on Feb 6, 2021, 6:12:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info