[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

Does anyone know if Tailwind does any good in this build? I'm pretty much trying to push my DPS as much as possible at the moment.
Has anyone tried crafting Doryani's Lesson as a suffix on a large cluster jewel?

It's MEANT to have a life tag, but I wonder if it doesn't in reality. I don't want this to be a whining post, but it's become quite unlikely that it has the tag > 40 attempts at 1/13 and now > 10 at 1/4 on this different base.

Hopefully someone else has hit it with this method, so I can keep going without feeling stupid.

Edit: Ah, got confirmation on reddit that it's possible. Phew!

"
SamtingRong wrote:
Does anyone know if Tailwind does any good in this build? I'm pretty much trying to push my DPS as much as possible at the moment.

I believe it works, but as it's applied to totems rather than you, you can't really tell. Elusive also works on totems, which you can tell as their appearance changes. I only tried it with boots with both on at the same time, perhaps if you just add Tailwind they'll have an appearance change that you can spot?

re DPS: do you have clear mind? You can make a cobalt jewel that does more than it does, and then you can have Precision. You can improve your amulet and helmet, e.g.:

Also flasks seem a decent place to look. What's your hideout dps, out of interest?

I didn't think of that way of doing gloves, seems better than the two Warlord mods I took: ~4% DPS in exchange for slightly worse attack block. How did you get shaper influence alongside the (I assume?) incursion mod? Add a random influence craft?
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 31, 2020, 12:17:29 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:

I believe it works, but as it's applied to totems rather than you, you can't really tell. Elusive also works on totems, which you can tell as their appearance changes. I only tried it with boots with both on at the same time, perhaps if you just add Tailwind they'll have an appearance change that you can spot?

I tried on POB, it doesn't seem like there's any difference in DPS. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"
SamtingRong wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:

I tried on POB, it doesn't seem like there's any difference in DPS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think POB handles it properly.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 31, 2020, 3:43:12 PM
Guess who destroyed another amu, and weapon? Jesus.

So yeah, work in progress.

Now:

1. Im experimenting with "Dynamo". Looks pretty op, but what annoys me, is the fact, that i cant spam it, since my Steelskin, has a bit too long uptime. Im going to take off inc duration (wew), but I dont really know what do add there.

2. Golem commander feels interesting, but I`m not sure if shit is worth it.

3. Still didnt figure out, how to go full ES, or how big difference in quaity of life, would be going few auras, taking off unset rings.

Tons of work to do, but were getting there.

Any ideas bout upgrading my stuff? I mean, something I could not think off?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and im pretty sure ill drop dem belt. Unless ill get some ultra op double corruption.
Last edited by fryderyknicze on Aug 1, 2020, 6:01:46 PM
TIL that frost bomb works as it's pulsing, NOT when it explodes. Only played about a zillion hours with this build...

"
fryderyknicze wrote:

What are your jewels?
Last edited by NoImagination on Aug 2, 2020, 6:09:42 AM
"
SamtingRong wrote:

Your totems cannot get Tailwind, you can. So yes, it is good in this build, but it doesn't improve your DPS numerically.

"
fryderyknicze wrote:

Since you're already at amulet and weapon, double influence helmet should be the next obvious (and easy) upgrade. Since you're playing with Streamlined, i'd suggest to switch to cast speed enchant for another dps boost. While we're at jewels, have you tried playing with only one First Snow? I'm totally fine with it, it looked like many projectiled missed when I played with two, and since we're stacking cast speed clear feels awesome still.

"
fryderyknicze wrote:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and im pretty sure ill drop dem belt. Unless ill get some ultra op double corruption.

What do you have in mind? The belt gives us 30% more damage, there are no options.
Last edited by Kirbek on Aug 2, 2020, 1:18:15 PM
Checked what you use Kirbek. I like some ideas you added in your gearing etc. Gonna copy it a bit later. Didnt even think about using freez puls c speed. Good idea.

And about just one jewel... hmm. Maybe its not a bad idea. Gonna check your idea in next few days

I think I made a mistake playing this build, it seems it requires a lot of currency for at least decent dps.
You can do all the content pre-Reflection with this build, but Reflection definitely makes a big difference.
Last edited by NoImagination on Aug 3, 2020, 6:20:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info