[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

You'll have enough for all content. Some of the absolute top tier items are probably easier to craft than buy, but I imagine you'll be closer to 300k than 200k in hideout. No idea what that is in POB, if you screenshot calculation settings I can give some kind of estimate...
Yeah, that was the plan in the beginning, but after like few armors i figured, ill just do it on 6l. No one can be so unlucky i thought.

Well, now it doesnt matter, but still, when I craft - im pretty sure ill spend at least x3 the amount normal ppl use, so i prepare in advance.

All of the pieces I ended up crafting.

It's a long shot but if anybody would be interested in mirroring any of the items please get in touch.
livejamie
Hi guys,
I started crafting this, but don't really know how to go on from here. Any tips?
ilvl is 83, btw. Thx in advance!

I think the ideal way to do it would be to take a Hunter's amulet with +1 intelligence gems, plus a Redeemer amulet with +1 cold gems, then Awakener's them together.

If you block suffixes, you have 250/7000 to hit cold gems. That's the only way I think. Perhaps it's too hard to do so, but you're probably better off selling that and starting over.

Edit: Ah, block attack mods as one of your suffixes, then you're down to 250/2750, a lot more viable, and saves you from throwing the amulet away.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 29, 2020, 11:42:59 AM
Haha, saw your edit too late, and started over. Still got the other one, though... :D
Thanks anyway, the old one cost me 2 ex, and not so many alts to get the +1 int gems, so I'll keep it for later.

Anyway, bought +1 int Hunter and +1 cold Redeemer, awakened them, and a couple lucky Harvest Life crafts later it looks like this:

Maybe I should have excluded suffixes first, but isn't that a prefix itself? Don't really know if I messed up, but I think it's not bricked yet.
Now Prefixes cannot be changed, scour and harvest craft the rest?

I really don't know much about crafting beyond flasks (and herald cluster jewels last league, lol)

Thanks again! ;)
Last edited by Altschulinho on Jul 29, 2020, 12:00:05 PM
"
Altschulinho wrote:
Haha, saw your edit too late, and started over. Still got the other one, though... :D

Crap, guess I need to think faster.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

Use that to determine which mods you want. Then which tags you need, and how you can block as many of the same-tag affixes as possible. It's often possible to add mods that have only one tag and thus one craft, so you want the path with as many of those as possible.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 29, 2020, 4:50:29 PM
I got this at the Heart of the Grove, do you think it could be useful for this build?

i'm from Argentina and I speak only spanish
Last edited by LordHarek on Jul 30, 2020, 10:32:07 PM
Its not useful at all.

I don't agree that it's 100% useless, but it's not great. Accuracy doesn't help us. Multiple totems support help us with frost bomb/spell totem/multiple totems/second wind. So the question is, is saving one gem slot worth losing a ton of DPS/life/defences? And the answer is:.

vs. one gem slot just isn't a worthwhile tradeoff.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 31, 2020, 12:59:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info