[3.17] Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems (No Further Updates)

"
I forget what I did here - perhaps trying to block add cold damage to spells with a bench craft beats cannot roll attack mods, then block e.g. fire resist on the suffix, or add another crit. But I hope you are getting the idea of how this works now.

Thank you for your info! I'll do more research on it.
The possibilities in this league are so amazing ...

Last edited by Kirbek on Jul 26, 2020, 6:58:17 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
40, finally. Possessed Delirium boss was hard for me, forced exorcism only worked one time from five or something (or I'm a moron and did it wrong of course).

congrats on 40 :) what an achievement !!!
Guide says that +1 all Soul Mantle is better than +2 projectile, but I get ~5% loss with it. Am I doing something wrong/setup wrong elsewhere?

"
Balvi wrote:
congrats on 40 :) what an achievement !!!

Thanks!
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 28, 2020, 12:17:26 AM
Amu + hipotermia & pene lvls. It might seems that +2 is stronger, because of flat dps, but dem extra lvls are stronger than you think.

Also - seriously this league is fcking my crafts up so hard it doesnt even use vaseline. Soon gotta do another amu (hopefully without another fckin magic find). My wand died, cause i had enough of this and now i making my +2 useful.

Also:
gotta fck off dem freeze, but ill try it only when ill finish, or at least half-finish my opus magnum helmet.

As for gloves, im happy with what i have for now
Boots - well my typical ones, that i made every league

Also propably gonna go hardcore life for now, since i cant get above 98, whitch pisses me off. Btw. Any ideas how to make this fckin wand +2, crits, spell dmg & cast wthout too much rng? Seriously I start to think GGG is conspiring on my ass lol
POB and hideout both show reduced DPS, and POB ought to be taking elemental penetration into account I think. I wonder if it's because I just have a lot of crit and losing that gem is a problem?

In any case, wand - you can craft +spell damage & %chaos, that almost does what you want. You've fractured the right mod in place, but it's just going to be a lot of RNG in any case I think. I don't think you can minimise it from here if you really need T1 %spell damage.

I did the former - I don't think there's a way to guarantee T1 crit & T1 multi either, but this will do:

Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 28, 2020, 4:17:48 AM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Guide says that +1 all Soul Mantle is better than +2 projectile, but I get ~5% loss with it. Am I doing something wrong/setup wrong elsewhere?

According to PoB, +1 is slightly better for my setup

"
NoImagination wrote:

Congrats, i'm really jealous
Last edited by Kirbek on Jul 28, 2020, 4:39:25 AM
Mate with my luck i didnt even try to fracture this wand. Just bought one that had it. (Destroyed 10 6l's trying to +1, and on 11th, i was out of chromes - thought, fuck it, it will brake anyway). 1000 chaos invested in chromes+vaals. So yeah.

To be fair, having not even 80 spell power just hirts my dick, but i guess ill have to do it. At least for now.

Anyway, plan is to have all res on 75+ (including chaos), so gotta a lot shit to fix. Would be alot faster, if i was into buying harvest crafts, but I really dont want to be first on this topic to cry about getting scammed, so ill pass lol

Slowly, but getting there.
This may be painful to hear after breaking a few six links, but the best way to do it is corrupt a load of unlinked chests, then six link the one you hit it on, via bench craft. I've made three +2 proj chests that way (bought the +1 socketed, didn't hit that yet).
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 28, 2020, 8:02:22 AM
Hey all - I was thinking of giving this build a try with about 30-40ex. How do you think it will preform? What kind of DPS am I looking at per totem there? I'd like to go atziri's route right away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info