We've just released the Towering Hideout microtransaction. The Towering Hideout is based on the Pillars of Arun unique map and features a single pillar with sprawling desert ruins below. You can watch our preview video below, or purchase it yourself here.

If the gentle winds featured in the hideout aren't enough, you can kick it up a notch with the Wasteland Sandstorm Decoration. Alternatively if you want to make the hideout feel more like a secluded research lab you could try adding an Atlas Table Decoration and some Wrangler Building supplies.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool!
<3
Pillar of Arun HO?

Just one pillar, no cool jumpity pads for hitting other towers/areas?

:boggle:

cool idea though
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Seems small
Saved
Free bigger version, like in Shaped/Celestial pair, will added in future? :'D
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Oct 7, 2019, 11:25:03 PM
No, thank you.

More in game hideouts to unlock also less expensive $19 for a circle.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Hmm. Wonder if I should get this or still work on getting celestial.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Really GGG err... I mean Tencent?

One, yet another one based on a map. So we should have the ability to find it.

Second, even if you disregard that, why oh why would you make something so tiny and honestly pretty bland. Much less want people to buy it. You have some really awesome sets, why make something so boring?

I mean look at Glimmerwood. Not everyone's style, but it has a lot of stuff and interesting atmosphere. It makes me feel like it's worth the price. These ones that you are just taking map areas, which obviously don't take as much work to make just feels like a cheat. Especially when you want us to pay for it.

If your business is going to be MTX, then do this stuff better.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
It is a nice backdrop for a hideout, but not putting multiple towers in it seems a missed opportunity. I mean the devs must have thought about it; wonder what the reasoning was?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info