3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Swiftlard wrote:
It depends on your build. Impale + dread banner with quality gives you about 56% dmg. Minion damage gives me ~64% dmg. 435k zombie dps in PoB without minion dmg, 676k dps with minion dmg. If I used elegant hubris with minion damage impale would be better.

I have much higher total dmg but cant simulate real dmg in PoB. Even tried creating flasks and give mods to items.

So you have higher damage with or without impale?

Guys, take care of yours Animated Guardians, lol

"

So you have higher damage with or without impale?

Atm higher without impale but If I get more minion damage from passives impale will be better.
Just killed Sirus for second time, took no dmg and each phase took less than 1 second.. Guess I overgeared before I started farming :D Only awakening 5 though.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 17, 2020, 5:50:28 AM
Jesus what was that? Scarry shit...

Question when it comes to importance of items to get rolling.

I have around 17 Ex. I guess biggest DPS is weapon with +2 lvl socketed support and + 1 socketed gems as with lvl 3 emp and lvl 21 raise zombie we can get lvl 29 raise zombie, right? (cant buy lvl 4 emp with my budget... lvl 21 gem + 1 from weapon + 2 from tree + 5 from empower = lvl 29 raise zombie).

Rest of gear does not dramaticaly improve our dps other than Strength stacking, right? Of course chest is important but 5L would be ok for starting I guess?

Any tips regarding gear importance?
"
madspaz wrote:
do we need a lvl4 enlighten ? cant get auras to fit on the 6L :(

I think you just answered your own question. Yes, you need the additional reduction from a lvl 4 Enlighten.
Guys how do i get lvl 30 zombie?.. i have 27 right now, i know a better wpn will give me 1 more. but how do i get the other 2+?... empower lvl 4 gives me 1 point, and then?
thx..
I am curious, how you folks deal with corrupted blood on zombies?(again malformation map)

Also you turn off your guardian in no regen maps?
Hi can i get some help on craftin..

+1 to level of socketed gems; and
Minions have x% increased damage

I'm a newbie to crafting so i dont really know where to start... Thanks in advance!
Is it better to get the Minion damage or fortify support
"
I am curious, how you folks deal with corrupted blood on zombies?(again malformation map)

Also you turn off your guardian in no regen maps?

Usually bone armour clears bleeding alr so i dont really do anything more.
"
ricmond wrote:
Hi can i get some help on craftin..

+1 to level of socketed gems; and
Minions have x% increased damage

I'm a newbie to crafting so i dont really know where to start... Thanks in advance!

The weapon crafting guide is on page one of this threat together with all the rest of the information.

I recomend, that you read it carefuly, it will answer a lot of questions.

There is also another one an page 413:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/413
Last edited by SoltarsEngel on Jan 17, 2020, 7:10:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info