3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
@brunowa

Just want to say thank you. Even though I'm not running exactly what you do. Thanks to seeing your Vids, which lead me to this forum post and wanting to try the class, I have now reached my highest level since starting POE, I've managed to double the Challenges completed over previous attempts and i got my First Sirius kill last night. ( Only Awakening level 5. )

So yeah, loving the build. Thanks again :)

Boom! Love it! Congrats mate!
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 17, 2020, 3:38:34 AM
Edited speed setup slightly..

Removed Flesh and Stone from gloves and replaced with Maim.

Removed Precision from chest and replaced with Pride.

So auras are now:
Pride, Hatred, Haste, Dread Banner, Skitterbots, Enlighten, (and Clarity if you have Watcher's Eye).

reached today 1.796 str (....no comment)
In prevision of getting the next extra zombie as soon as I level up, I'm still thinking about aura setup:
Pride
Flesh and stone (sand)
dread banner
precision (1)
Avian
Vulnerability on gloves
Taunt on jewel

Any more suggestions? Anything to swap/remove/add?
Auras just get me lost.
"

Hellou my summoner m8t´s. Here is my actual gear. Yesterday killed A8 Sirus (1 death). I´m gettin sometimes 1 hit but still feeling tanky. My problem is it feels like my army dmg is very low and it take some time to kill morphs or bosses.
My resis are caped with offering,
chaos res is about 50%,
1200 str / 4,8k HP / 7,4k ES

My budget is 16ex 500c and I wonna start to improve my gear.
Where shud I start and how can I finaly craft a good weapon
(wasted so many fossils and I´m a noob if it comes to craft gear).

Last edited by Wladyka on Jan 17, 2020, 4:00:53 AM
"
Wladyka wrote:
"

Hellou my summoner m8t´s. Here is my actual gear. Yesterday killed A8 Sirus (1 death). I´m gettin sometimes 1 hit but still feeling tanky. My problem is it feels like my army dmg is very low and it take some time to kill morphs or bosses.
My resis are caped with offering,
chaos res is about 50%,
1200 str / 4,8k HP / 7,4k ES

My budget is 16ex 500c and I wonna start to improve my gear.
Where shud I start and how can I finaly craft a good weapon
(wasted so many fossils and I´m a noob if it comes to craft gear).

Your biggest dps increase should be from your weapon along with lvl 30 zombies. Try crafting a +3 weap following the guide from page 413. Also get a 21/20 zombie gem and lvl 4 empower. The breakpoint at level 30 zombies has been the biggest change I've felt. Went from lacking dps to rolling through T16s just from that.
Why is impale over minion damage? POB says minion damage increases 30k damage while impale only 10k. POB does wrong maths with impale?

I keep diying vs sirus8, last phase is a pain in the ass and my minions cant kill it faster, getting mad :P
What should be my aura setup?
I have only a 5L geofri's (3B 2R), and lvl3 enlighten. I have a "bad" weapon (no fortify, no minion damage, but 6L and level gem).
Or maybe I should run skeletons(at body armour) because "low" damage with zombies(at weapon).
Last edited by alvaro92 on Jan 17, 2020, 4:53:16 AM
do we need a lvl4 enlighten ? cant get auras to fit on the 6L :(
Hi brunowa
Ty again for this build.
I did just uber-elder and felt never so strong as with your build.
Happy to have it a bit easier this league:)
"
Why is impale over minion damage? POB says minion damage increases 30k damage while impale only 10k. POB does wrong maths with impale?

I keep diying vs sirus8, last phase is a pain in the ass and my minions cant kill it faster, getting mad :P

It depends on your build. Impale + dread banner with quality gives you about 56% dmg. Minion damage gives me ~64% dmg. 435k zombie dps in PoB without minion dmg, 676k dps with minion dmg. If I used elegant hubris with minion damage impale would be better.

I have much higher total dmg but cant simulate real dmg in PoB. Even tried creating flasks and give mods to items.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 17, 2020, 5:04:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info