3.8.1 Patch Notes

Praise the Lord
Do some of these bug fixes address the Betrayal crashes when they appear in the map?
Thanks! Is there a plan to add a minimum lane length, so that a portal that spaws right next to the pump station is not that unfair? Or perhaps a minimum radius to the station, a portals can spawn at all?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Oh, so unique bosses have abilities? Unfortunately, I saw none in that spam. I don't even know how they look like (except maybe two), I only know I have to kill them ASAP. Neither I know what most of the top tier tower abilities do, because I either don't have time to read it, or one of the tower UI bugs prevented it.

That's a lot of notes, though, happy the changes are coming!

Also, please this:
"
juyevon wrote:
Thanks! Is there a plan to add a minimum lane length, so that a portal that spaws right next to the pump station is not that unfair?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Very nice!
"
sinkdog wrote:
Do some of these bug fixes address the Betrayal crashes when they appear in the map?

Same question here. Voici in research. My only favorite one :(
"
Fixed a rare bug where The Elder was sometimes able to move despite being chained up during his Unstable phase

So other bugs are normal, where's the magic and unique ones? xD
actually, I DO stand corrected, wow. thank you for fixing Jun's rep. :)
Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.

rotting legion here we go!!
"
Updated the Atlas Missions information panel to correctly refer to the fact that five Atlas Missions will accumulate daily, rather than two at random.

Certainly does not feel like 5 atlas missions, more like it actually credits 2 despite the text.

And what has happened to NIKO, the map completion bonus credit credits Einhar, Jun or Alva FAR FAR FAR more than Niko.

Its like he has been nerfed out of existence.

GGG: "No more Delving for you exile, if you cannot get the Sulphite".

yeah I know, "Use Scarabs", But they got nerfed in to non existence as well, which comes back to people saying that legion Monolith rewards got nerfed too hard as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info