3.8.1 Patch Notes

And what about Crash during Syndicate Research Encounter ???
fix when , next year or?
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
redkeds wrote:
I am very surprised that this league came to light.
I am very surprised that the developers never played tower defense games, but took only the name from this genre and made a piece of unplayable content

you are very disappointed with such a league. this is not a tower defense, this is a miserable children's craft called the tower defense

Exactly. Uninstalled and see u (prolly u never). 6 years of Deja Vu broken leagues is enough.

More than 50% OF The players have already left this game
since the betrayal league,Why GGG refuse to see what everyone sees?

the kill the game Slowly but surely
Just curious, when will this closed beta be over and the 3.8.1 released? Tough to enjoy the raw tower UI and the laggy blight maps.

Once again, all pre-league hype is wiped out by the first week's bug testing.

Wish someone would pre-test these new leagues.

And fix all the old crap as well. Please. So tired of this %$#^...
yeah well when is the patch deploying? 2nd day in a row not playing because I'm waiting for this patch..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Idk GGG plays her own game? When I hand over something to the customer at work, with so many weaknesses and problems, I am allowed to leave work the next day.
where is the patch, dear GGG
Come on, roll out the patch already, or at least the hotfix for crashes. How can we play the game if almost every legion encounter crashes it?
hmm and where is our patch?
where is patch. 3 days later
When patch be rdy. i will back to play the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info