An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Agree with the above but it would be nice to know if this is an hour problem or a day problem.
Dammm GGG give us cross-play or cross account so I can play on any platform and move my MTX and stash when you disappoint us xbox console players every league!!!
A core principle of GGG as a company is the economy of their game. It recognized the importance of it and designed the entire game around it knowing that a game with such a revolutionary system for its economy would make money. How can the geniuses that remove gold from an arpg allow whoever is responsible to ruin all their hard work? The launch timing and consistency of the cycle is a requirement to fulfill the company's philosophy as Chris even stated at gdc. For some - this ruins 3 months of their gaming life (money). GGG actually encourages and recognizes that people race for better (or worse) items when the economy is refreshed every 3 months. This said - for many the entire league is ruined.... The economy of the league on xbox will be unfair as those who were ready and waiting in place for launch will likely end up not being amongst the first to race and acquire items. Casuals often overprice items anyway and then arent online often enough to trade because.... Casuals. Your most ardent fans are those that drive and provide a good economy - and are now left with no options. Maybe in December xbox poe will have a League that is fair. That doesn't collapse if u dash. Think of those who have taken time off work.. Think of how much they enjoy the game to do that. Now think of how much they enjoy no game to play, no money from a days work, no eta on fix. This will hurt the playerbase more than what people realise. We need EVERY player we can get on xbox. Trade is convoluted enough as it is.. Now we will have an unfair economy, reduced player base, and a reduction of the functionality of the auction house - in an already barren auction house. How do i keep the faith till 4.0? Feelsbad
Kids today. Relax. Shit happens. It does suck that console users are the red headed stepchildren of GGG but it could be worse. You could actually be a red headed orphan in some 19th century hellhole.
Oh man that must be pretty frustrating for you guys! Hope we can get this worked out soon. I know it's unlikely since it the problem isn't from your end but if you could let us know an eta or give us a status update that would be fantastic!
oh thats nice... thanks ggg for ending the league and not moving our toons to standard. now we are locked out. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 9, 2019, 11:24:23 PM
It has been 3 hours now and still no fix. NO ETA. We cant play legion because it is over but still no patch. I mean 3 hrs late??? Imagine you pulled this shit on PC?? There would be hundreds of pages of posts by now. I love the game but this is getting to the point of unacceptable.
Anyone whom supports this kind of action from a dev is a fool. Gg GGG. L8r.
Last edited by KingMocaLoca on Sep 9, 2019, 7:20:37 PM
I remember when this happened with an update for Legion. It took days.
And the thing is, mistakes happens. But repeating those mistakes is a damn shame!

Edit: GGG, are you serious? You have time to edit the posting above mine but not enough time to give us an update? At least something like "We are working on it but we dont have any news regarding to the problem yet."

... oh yes, delete the posting I was referring to.
Last edited by Sencja on Sep 9, 2019, 7:46:32 PM
Any plans for compensation? Extra loot drops, free mystery box, etc?
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info