An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Until GGG publicly blames M$ for this, this sits squarely on their shoulders. Given their track record with Xbox GGG is guilty until proven competent. Every release we lose more and more to negligence. Those of us that have been through all the Xbox leagues, and are still here, deserve to be treated with higher attention to detail.
"
myself and 2 buddies all took tomorrow off work to do an all nighter.

pizzas, energy drinks, and other treats were bought.

I seriously hope it still gets the go ahead tonight but i cant see it.

the little to no advertising (eg on the main screen of the game) has probably left most console players unaware that a new league is starting.

but for those of us who have booked time off work and spent money on supporter packs this is a horrible.

hopefully we get some news asap.

Same! Always console players :/
I agree, xbox players constantly getting the shaft and from what I've seen this isnt the first time this has happened. Surely more preparation could have been done having foreseen this?
I booked time off and bought the supporter pack as did many others and UK time to. one way or another me and friends are going to miss the start.

My words wont change anything but needed a moan.
Y
"
XxD33P DiShxX wrote:
Until GGG publicly blames M$ for this, this sits squarely on their shoulders. Given their track record with Xbox GGG is guilty until proven competent. Every release we lose more and more to negligence. Those of us that have been through all the Xbox leagues, and are still here, deserve to be treated with higher attention to detail.
lol uou really thing GGG would bash microsoft publicly You must not live in the real world yet. Companies that work together keep fights in house..
Me hubiera gustado que avisaran la apertura principalmente en ps4 1 dia antes esto de esperar atento al foro y todo es molesto :(
Welp....Here we go again.
I hate to agree with most here, but this is very disappointing. First we get no info going into the patch in our section of the forums. You hype pc changes long in advance, however changes like the new key binds to left trigger, changes to the market interface, should have been hyped and teased in advance. If we want info we have to dig through the normal forums and apply guess work on how the changes will affect Xbox. The start and end of our leagues was a tiny 1 lined in the pc announcement, that most people over look, and come to Xbox forums to ask. How long does it take a mod to come on the console forums and post an announcement with relevant console info.

Legion was a huge league all around for poe, but now right out the gate, you are disappointing the Xbox base. I get that mistakes happen, and am quick to look past them, but honestly the pile is getting harder and harder to see around.

In short the Xbox community, and the console community as a whole, needs more attention from ggg, the player base will never compare to pc, if you don’t start taking steps soon to communicate and hype our leagues.
"
wellhead wrote:
Y
"
XxD33P DiShxX wrote:
lol uou really thing GGG would bash microsoft publicly You must not live in the real world yet. Companies that work together keep fights in house..

My point was, I do not think that is the case. I think the game was broken, they tried to push a last minute update, and Oops forgot M$ has some sort of process that they need to adhere to. I think they consistently fail us and I am tired of it.
So i have a pc and a ps4. Feelsbad that xbox has been available for years before ps4 and now xbox players can't play but ps4 can. I would play on ps4 or pc if i didn't have to start with no tabs or mtx. A clear example of why purchases (not progression or economy) should be cross platform. Or am i really needing to spend money on each platform just because of unreliable launches on xbox? I see no way of solving my situation. So unfortunately though the game is live on ps4 and pc and i own them - i can't play the game.. Yay. Kinda done spending money as it seems like a waste on days like today. If hirez can share purchased content crossplatform why is it impossible for ggg?
"

In short the Xbox community, and the console community as a whole, needs more attention from ggg, the player base will never compare to pc, if you don’t start taking steps soon to communicate and hype our leagues.

Sadly that most likely wont happen. I remember just a few months ago Chris himself promised better communication to the console players and that never happened. Don't get your hopes up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info