Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

What have you done to the Necromancer. Seriously, Necromancer used to be a very fun Ascendancy with different really individual options to perform throughout the Game, the only thing that was kinda weird was the spectre node. Now the Necromancer is a generic piece of Slayerlike shit that does not perform special or unique in any case. Anybody can now play stupidly strong Minions with their unique abilities and Necromancer gets what?! Mana regen, ES regen? I am totally in for the changes that the corpse mechanics provide you with but the rest of the Ascendancy is total bs in my opinion. I really liked theorycrafting with Necromancer abilities and Unique Playstyles. Now it just feels as generic as a Juggernaut that has corpses instead of endurance charges. I am really confused how this has happened because Necro did not feel like it needed a whole revamp (playstyle wise) but just some numbers tweaked or maybe some MORE uniqueness instead of "hey your spuctres deal 100% more dmg hurrdurr" nodes. I love every other change in this patch, but necro just got hit by the nobrain hammer.
glacier tier 5(minor ghange but important), nemesis mod is back(yeey), stackable rezonators(more space) and tons of new items, cards, modifiers, fixes, omg OMG and POG

AND THIS IS WHAT GGG calls a MINOR league????? I feel like you change an entire game, what will be at 4.0 league, if this is a minor league???

POG
"
Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Meat Shield Support: Causes minions from supported skills to have a chance to taunt on hit, take less damage, and act more defensively. Minions from supported skills will also deal more damage to enemies that are near you.

Have you played Hellgate recently by any chance? ;)
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
dobre2 wrote:
glacier tier 5(minor ghange but important), nemesis mod is back(yeey), stackable rezonators(more space) and tons of new items, cards, modifiers, fixes, omg OMG and POG

AND THIS IS WHAT GGG calls a MINOR league????? I feel like you change an entire game, what will be at 4.0 league, if this is a minor league???

POG

You forgot more currency then ever before. and still no free currency tab for newcomers ;) (That I can call only P2W)
When Offerings will become stackable, Sacrifice fragments, Mortal Fragments? Yea I know buy Fragment tab ;)

BTW. When was Delve league? So you need 3...4 leagues they make some of things stackable... damn. In meantime just buy tabs.
Last edited by Coolmer on Sep 4, 2019, 11:46:37 AM
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
Didn't devs say they would improve lab enchants accusation cause the number of possible enchants is too damn high?? Can't find that post now, but i'm sure i saw it.

You might be from the future or some other reality.
Healthy Mind: Now limited to 1.

Rip mana guardian. Died in 04-Sep-2019, was a tanky build.
Anyone else thinking about double cold iron point, +3 minion helmet, lvl4 empoewer necro for ~lvl 34 stone golemmancer xD (since the daggers downside doesn't apply to your minions)
POG
no nerf impale . . . NOICE
Lool, thats one blanket nerf to be remembered.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info