Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.

YES, AT LAST.
"
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
"
For all people who complaining about that zombie clear speed and damage nerf because of slam cooldown..... Just use RF zombies and you ok.

No thanks.

I'm all for adding in newer ways to play as a Zombie Summoner, and some of the new things are rather intriguing. But I am literally not interested in playing them over my now-dead long-lived, tried-and-true "Pure Zombies" build I have theorycrafted and raised from scratch over the past 7 Leagues since I began playing this game.

There's no reason you can tell me for the removal of Violent Dead that will make any sense in a balancing standpoint for Zombies.

But Violent Dead is not removed... just hard to get like 4-5 ex item. With all the changes and violent dead zombies now just insanely good.

Actually, with the PoB update released today, i've already modified my build minus the inclusion of Carrion Golems, and this is still a very large loss of damage. There is nothing insanely good about the loss of Violent Dead 2x jewels, and there's absolutely no reason to make them so stupidly rare.
it was mentioned here that Zombies' slam is larger, and Skeletons move faster and get a Dash if made aggressive. None of this appears in the patch notes.

Zombies' slam base cooldown might have been lowered as well.

We can't be sure yet.
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.
finally! good one

Nemesis (Costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod. Area contains 5 additional packs with a Rare monster.
oh here we go again

User Interface Improvements
very nice changes here, well done

pog
Last edited by guini30 on Sep 4, 2019, 5:40:31 PM
"
Joker wrote:
it was mentioned here that Zombies' slam is larger, and Skeletons move faster and get a Dash if made aggressive. None of this appears in the patch notes.

Zombies' slam base cooldown might have been lowered as well.

We can't be sure yet.

I'm aware that was mentioned as a reveal. That's literally my only hope for the Zombies' Slam attack not being retarded now, because it's the only reason they're bearable. I've got love for my Zombies, probably know that by now. But this nerf, if it's actually a nerf and the stats weren't added directly to the Zombies themselves, is one of the largest minion nerfs ever. And if it stands that it is a true nerf, then it's one of the most nonsensical nerfs ever.
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
Dreamounette wrote:

Too much QQ D3 players here , and they dont even support a Free game, so let them talk.
Nobody Care about them, is a nice QoL patch, every patch on every game should have that lines of text and QOL.

I have also personal thinking about ppl who have an argument like yours "D3 players", you are prolly person who not even ever did any build by your self, because of your lack of knowledge and understanding.
If you are real player you will know how to criticize and give argument without "D3" and similar, there is a lot wrong in Poe for too long, game is old too old, real player will be wanted to play best and versatile game not just mediocre ARPG game with big imbalance and two META driven classes per league what PoE become.
I am here from beginning, I did many purchases but never bough forum "Title", brought rl friends here who also spent a lot, brought ppl from other online games but lately I lose confidence that PoE will be good even like it was, from league to league I have less interest in game because it is just one big Deja Vu, full of false promises and nothing ever solved.

So just quiet, nobody care about you here.
You arent proposing anything good.
My parent always told me, if you criticize someone, just explain why, and propose better solution.
So stop crying like a baby.
90% of games out there not even update every 3month.
There's some decent quality of life in this patch, for sure.

Also, thanks for not stealth-nerfing herald of agony. Reeeeally looking forward to cold-iron point for that.
Cannot wait - So excited! Thanks for all your hard work GGG!1
Hello guys !

"
Divine Guidance: No longer grants +150 to maximum Mana. Now grants 30% increased maximum Mana, and causes increases and reductions to maximum Mana to also apply to damage at 30% of their value.

I would like to know : does it mean...
> ...if I have +100% to maximum mana then I get +30% increased damage
> ...if I have +100 flat mana I get +30 (physical?) damage
> both ?

Last edited by vassvidri on Sep 4, 2019, 12:58:04 PM
Frst time i wanted play summoners zombies and nerfs ???....i realy not like !!!
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info