[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
hmm, if i were trying this on console id probably try to autoexert more warcries? maybe just do manual enduring and then auto the rest? im not 100% sure how many buttons console has (i think 4x2?)

otherwise warcry piano like you are playing tekken :D

Thank you for the reply. Well, the way they made the skills work on console kinda makes it a little hard to piano heheh, bear with me: I have only 4 skills available at a time (X, cross, triangle and square), which in my case, I chose the main ones to be Earthshatter, Leap Slam, Seismic Cry and Enduring Cry. When I press and hold L2 or R2, it gives me 4 more slots each, still using the same buttons (X, cross, triangle and square), so I leave the L2 part with all the auras (Pride, Purity, Blood Sand and Autoexert), and the R2 part with Rallying and Automation (Molten Shell, War Banner and Berserk). I have Battlemage and Intimidating autoexerted, and with the other auras enabled, that leaves me with only 32 unreserved mana, so I don't think it's possible to fit another cry just yet. I can kinda enable them manually most of the time, but have yet to learn to do it in a planned sequence, and sometimes I look too much at the cooldown and forget that I'm in the middle of a pack. I really should have went through acts while trying to perfect this lol, but it is my first time playing melee ever, so I didn't knew it was that necessary to use warcrys heheh.

My current issue is that I seem to breeze through yellow maps, but ANY red maps often has a point where I take a huge combo or hit, so out of the blue that I can't even recognize what was the type of damage that did it lol, it's very weird, but in a way similar to the one other player report that "it is as if I were missing something".

I believe my gear must be poor at this point, but I can't seem to do proper content to have either good drops or currency drops, so I'm kinda stuck lol (ignore the Wrath implicit on the armor, I ran out of ichors lol).

EDIT: I forgot the amulet
Last edited by Lostinis on Aug 3, 2024, 7:28:42 PM
"
Lostinis wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
hmm, if i were trying this on console id probably try to autoexert more warcries? maybe just do manual enduring and then auto the rest? im not 100% sure how many buttons console has (i think 4x2?)

otherwise warcry piano like you are playing tekken :D

Thank you for the reply. Well, the way they made the skills work on console kinda makes it a little hard to piano heheh, bear with me: I have only 4 skills available at a time (X, cross, triangle and square), which in my case, I chose the main ones to be Earthshatter, Leap Slam, Seismic Cry and Enduring Cry. When I press and hold L2 or R2, it gives me 4 more slots each, still using the same buttons (X, cross, triangle and square), so I leave the L2 part with all the auras (Pride, Purity, Blood Sand and Autoexert), and the R2 part with Rallying and Automation (Molten Shell, War Banner and Berserk). I have Battlemage and Intimidating autoexerted, and with the other auras enabled, that leaves me with only 32 unreserved mana, so I don't think it's possible to fit another cry just yet. I can kinda enable them manually most of the time, but have yet to learn to do it in a planned sequence, and sometimes I look too much at the cooldown and forget that I'm in the middle of a pack. I really should have went through acts while trying to perfect this lol, but it is my first time playing melee ever, so I didn't knew it was that necessary to use warcrys heheh.

My current issue is that I seem to breeze through yellow maps, but ANY red maps often has a point where I take a huge combo or hit, so out of the blue that I can't even recognize what was the type of damage that did it lol, it's very weird, but in a way similar to the one other player report that "it is as if I were missing something".

I believe my gear must be poor at this point, but I can't seem to do proper content to have either good drops or currency drops, so I'm kinda stuck lol (ignore the Wrath implicit on the armor, I ran out of ichors lol).

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

EDIT: I forgot the amulet

just checking your gear, it seems to be lacking chaos res

red tier maps start to include huge amounts of chaos damage. capping it is mandatory for smooth mapping

stick to high yellows and farm essences/betrayal/exped (flat reward league mechanics) and build up currency + chaos res rares

also, the shipments and map runners will find "well rolled" rares, often with multiple t1 (like life and res). send alot of these to keep the decent rares incoming
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
frawrst wrote:
also, the shipments and map runners will find "well rolled" rares, often with multiple t1 (like life and res). send alot of these to keep the decent rares incoming

I still don't have the maprunners available, what should I upgrade in kingsmarch in order to have it please?
"
Lostinis wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

I still don't have the maprunners available, what should I upgrade in kingsmarch in order to have it please?

believe its after disenchanting/recombing, keep talking to isla
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 3, 2024, 8:57:44 PM
First league after I paused for two leagues and this build makes the experience good! Thanks for the build idea!

Last edited by zeroad12x on Aug 3, 2024, 10:51:16 PM
"
zeroad12x wrote:
First league after I paused for two leagues and this build makes the experience good! Thanks for the build idea!

awesome gear! your attack speed must be so good with that impact prop mod
"
frawrst wrote:
awesome gear! your attack speed must be so good with that impact prop mod

Thanks! I have around 2.9 attack rate according to POB. Gotta use that mod due to transfigured ground slam having crappy attack speed.
Was really fighting against getting me a force propagator upgrade because i cant use the beloved tidebreaker anymore. bought myself a good force propagator and holy fck the dps increase is unreal. also you can have a tidebreaker-esque runesmithing enchantment with reduced stun threshold for it.
im not sure if one can still sustain echoes of creation with anything faster than a tidebreaker though.
Anyways, great build with great customizability. Might even push ubers with a little more investment soon since t17s are pretty ok right now for me.

All hail the Tidebreaker and its legacy!
Also stun mechanic is one of the funniest defences one can have. interrupting something like sirus rotating beam setup permanently cracks me up for good.
Too bad not many builds can utilize stuns very well.
"
BerZerkerJack wrote:
Was really fighting against getting me a force propagator upgrade because i cant use the beloved tidebreaker anymore. bought myself a good force propagator and holy fck the dps increase is unreal. also you can have a tidebreaker-esque runesmithing enchantment with reduced stun threshold for it.
im not sure if one can still sustain echoes of creation with anything faster than a tidebreaker though.
Anyways, great build with great customizability. Might even push ubers with a little more investment soon since t17s are pretty ok right now for me.

All hail the Tidebreaker and its legacy!

agreed, tidebreaker remains my fav wep/unique but its garbage attack speed really really feels bad

if you push ubers please do post your pob!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info