[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
CrocoDenis wrote:
Hello guys, I really like this game, and after hundreds of hours; I really want to finish it this time (kill all of the bosses in the game). I've come a long way with this build, I can currently do up to tier 11-13 maps, and sometimes even 15-16 (even though I struggle with ultimatums), but i keep dying and I am struggling with leveling up. I'm nowhere as tanky as I thought I would be even though I try to follow the build and this forum. What am I doing wrong? I would really appreciate any help!

drop mana flasks

use only 1 life flask with instant

get corrupted blood immunity

get 25% lions roar

maybe try armor or dodge or phys reduction flasks
"
Juleczek wrote:
Hi, I'm currently on t15-t16 maps killing conquerors, what should I improve in my build right now? Thanks in advance. https://pastebin.com/kn9sYWWz

6 link tide

ryslasthas or soul tether belt

25% more lions roar

fort effect/phys damage taken helm with big life/resists
"
Tiandal wrote:
Would you suggest using a defensive chest plate like Craiceann's Carapace (or Belly) instead of carcass or the explo chest or offensive would be mandatory for high level content?

with ultimatum being overtuned, more defensive chests are extremely viable

explode chest got nerfed hard, so if you feel you have enough dmg/clear go for defense
"
Heimps wrote:
Rly like this vaal slam effect skill, but struggling a bit with this build survivabilty, dunno mby playing totally wrong with all this war cry stuff.
I know my flasks are not optimized yet,but some tips could help very much what do upgrade next? got like 4 exalts and 200c to spend.

instant life flask helps alot

soul tether or ryslathas coil belt

6l tide break obv

better gloves with more life, spiked for 20% melee etc
Damn whats up with those hatefroge prices? Went from 3ex to 10+ex. Well I know they are not that easy to get, but damn...
"
Molrix666 wrote:
Damn whats up with those hatefroge prices? Went from 3ex to 10+ex. Well I know they are not that easy to get, but damn...

build got popular, probably a reddit post
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Molrix666 wrote:

build got popular, probably a reddit post

Yeah I think I saw a few people on youtube with guides for perm vaal skills. I have shitty gloves that were 2ex a week ago. That or someone is manipulating the market..
I really wanted to try that, but since I could not yet start the league they will probably be far above my budget. Well at least i am happy to have your guide when I play without them.
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Heimps wrote:
Rly like this vaal slam effect skill, but struggling a bit with this build survivabilty, dunno mby playing totally wrong with all this war cry stuff.
I know my flasks are not optimized yet,but some tips could help very much what do upgrade next? got like 4 exalts and 200c to spend.

instant life flask helps alot

soul tether or ryslathas coil belt

6l tide break obv

better gloves with more life, spiked for 20% melee etc

Im also having survability issue, just bought Soul Tether.
Am I supposed to get more physical dmg leeched as life to make it work?
Or maybe is there something i didnt understand as I barely ever see my energy shield up?
Last edited by Polti on May 1, 2021, 5:09:02 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CrocoDenis wrote:
Hello guys, I really like this game, and after hundreds of hours; I really want to finish it this time (kill all of the bosses in the game). I've come a long way with this build, I can currently do up to tier 11-13 maps, and sometimes even 15-16 (even though I struggle with ultimatums), but i keep dying and I am struggling with leveling up. I'm nowhere as tanky as I thought I would be even though I try to follow the build and this forum. What am I doing wrong? I would really appreciate any help!

drop mana flasks

use only 1 life flask with instant

get corrupted blood immunity

get 25% lions roar

maybe try armor or dodge or phys reduction flasks

I did as you asked but it just doesnt keep me alive around tier 16 maps. They are not even buffed up. I keep dying and dying and it's so frustrating. I don't even know what to upgrade when it comes to equipment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info