[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
CrocoDenis wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CrocoDenis wrote:
Hello guys, I really like this game, and after hundreds of hours; I really want to finish it this time (kill all of the bosses in the game). I've come a long way with this build, I can currently do up to tier 11-13 maps, and sometimes even 15-16 (even though I struggle with ultimatums), but i keep dying and I am struggling with leveling up. I'm nowhere as tanky as I thought I would be even though I try to follow the build and this forum. What am I doing wrong? I would really appreciate any help!

drop mana flasks

use only 1 life flask with instant

get corrupted blood immunity

get 25% lions roar

maybe try armor or dodge or phys reduction flasks

I did as you asked but it just doesnt keep me alive around tier 16 maps. They are not even buffed up. I keep dying and dying and it's so frustrating. I don't even know what to upgrade when it comes to equipment.

without seeing your gameplay its hard to tell.

try getting chaos res as well on youre rares

make sure you are dodging things
"
ManwePoE wrote:
Hello,

Thx for the build!

I am trying a slam build for the first time and I am a bit lost about the next upgrades I should look for.
I am trying to get 6L on my tide break and thinking to replace my belt/amu with a soul tether/a rare amu and then replace my rings to get more life.
Do you have any advice about what should be my next moves? Am I missing something?

6 link tide

rare helm with big life, big res, fort effect/physical aura

better neck with life/res/chaos res

rings with 70+ life

ryslathas/soul tether belt

rare boots with big life/res/chaos res/dodge
"
trabyss wrote:
Wondering how you would change your talent tree for Overlord cluster and / or Cry Wolf cluster.

<3

reskill butchery and wrecking ball trees for the points
"
leonhart83 wrote:
I am a level 61 following this build. I have a few questions.

Summary: With the aura setup recommended (pride, 2x blood/sand) you are left with a small amount of mana. When in this state it extremely interrupts and flow in battle due to being constantly out of mana. The recommendation in the comments is to sub one of the blood/sand auras for Herald. This still doesn't seem to be enough and it constantly jarring when mana hits 0.
I have to only use 2 auras, Pride + 1x Blood/Sand or 2x Blood/Sand Auras etc.

Question: Did everyone else have this issue when leveling? Is the only solution to run less auras until I get an Enlighten Support or Rings/Amulet with Mana Leech or high regen?

Summary: Of the 3 warcry's that are recommended, I usually only get about 1 out maybe 2 at a time. This is mainly due to how the cast animation seems to make another jarring (character stops for a second) and makes for an non-smooth experience, especially when you cast 3x them (this causing mana issues as well). When watching the high tier videos of this build or similar it seems like people are somewhat mashing the keyboard for flasks and auras constantly.

Question: Am I doing something wrong? Is there a skill rotation that I should be using or privy too? Are people running spell cast time reduction somewhere (does that exist)?

1. use herald of purity instead of flesh and stone until you have an enlighten setup

2. the war cry speed nodes on tree make them go faster

the rotation is

seismic cry

2 slams

intimidating cry

2 slams

vaal gs for finisher

add in berserk and anc warchief for 1 shotting bosses
"
eric4337 wrote:
feeling squishy here...
https://pastebin.com/UNJfsh8K

I'm guessing the physical reduction is to low?
or feeling due to killing to slow

planning to get awakened brutatly & belt next.
is 2x HOP ring worth it now?

do you have current build PoB? thanks.

under 5k hp is really rough, you want to stretch it to 6.5k-7k for a melee build like this
"
Benasists wrote:
Currently saving up for hateforge and 6 link tidebreaker. One problem I ran into is that I keep getting rekt by projectiles. Any way I could fix this?

dodge boots or pantheons can help with projectiles
"
MrLarkon wrote:
Hello guys, i have a question, what to do from now on, i hit fast/run fast/deal 250k dps at level 88.Which items should i buy from now on i buyed awakened brutality and it didnt change the dps much like 5k is there something that i miss? Should i buy a awakened phy melee support ? ( i don't hit bleed/poison)

if you are just looking at your tooltip, it wont show true dps changes

you need to use PoB to see true dps difference, awakened gems are generally 4-7% more dps

EDIT: your gear is very strange. mana on rings? weird unique neck?
Last edited by frawrst on May 3, 2021, 11:02:40 AM
"
frawrst wrote:

you cannot trigger war cries

yes, you cast it manually to regen life and get rage

Thankks for answer.

Please, can you give me your advice? What i must to improve? I'm saving money for the ryslatha's coil belt.
Better Belly of the beast than Kaoms?

"
NervoZzo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

you cannot trigger war cries

yes, you cast it manually to regen life and get rage

Thankks for answer.

Please, can you give me your advice? What i must to improve? I'm saving money for the ryslatha's coil belt.
Better Belly of the beast than Kaoms?

a rare chest with res and big life rolls (% max life/110+ life) is usually better then uniques

get better flasks

get better helm

get 70+ life rings

6 link tide
How much resistances should we aim (pre endurance charges)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info