[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
PanTomasz90 wrote:
My first t16 map is done. It went pretty well, considering i was dying like mosquito before 1.5 ex investment today. Would you be so kind and suggest what should i improve from now on? 3 ex to spend

nice work!

you dont really need 3 life flasks

get a 25% more lions roar

drop mana flask since you have mana leech

get an onslaught flask, instant life flask, and maybe a dodge or armor flask

maybe look into soul tether or ryslathas
hey how can i get endurance charge man ?
"
neopetss wrote:
hey how can i get endurance charge man ?

enduring cry

tidebreaker

rapid expansion jewel with ground slam
Hello guys, I really like this game, and after hundreds of hours; I really want to finish it this time (kill all of the bosses in the game). I've come a long way with this build, I can currently do up to tier 11-13 maps, and sometimes even 15-16 (even though I struggle with ultimatums), but i keep dying and I am struggling with leveling up. I'm nowhere as tanky as I thought I would be even though I try to follow the build and this forum. What am I doing wrong? I would really appreciate any help!
Last edited by CrocoDenis on Apr 30, 2021, 2:48:18 AM
Hi, I'm currently on t15-t16 maps killing conquerors, what should I improve in my build right now? Thanks in advance. https://pastebin.com/kn9sYWWz
Rly like this vaal slam effect skill, but struggling a bit with this build survivabilty, dunno mby playing totally wrong with all this war cry stuff.
I know my flasks are not optimized yet,but some tips could help very much what do upgrade next? got like 4 exalts and 200c to spend.
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Amiral12 wrote:
Hey,

I am level 89 and I am starting to see some difficulties on t13 amps and higer because of my stuff. Any advice to improve all this? I have 2 exalts 200 chaos

thx :)

better rare rings, amulet. they all have lowish hp rolls, get +70 on all

more life on gloves

devotos is a pretty good helm, start looking for a rare with big max life, big res, and maybe fort effect or -9% phyiscal aura

6 link chest and 6 link wep are obv but expensive

by the way, if you arent running tidebreaker the extra endurance charges on tree arent as useful (since no tidebreak inreased phys or endurance charge on stun 24% more on wep)

Thx man its help a lot, really enjoying your build so far :)
Would you suggest using a defensive chest plate like Craiceann's Carapace (or Belly) instead of carcass or the explo chest or offensive would be mandatory for high level content?
Hey, I was wondering if it was still possible to stunlock the shaper, since I've read he becomes stun immune for 4 seconds after a stun. Is this true or can you still stunlock him? Thanks in advance
"
Raabeo wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if it was still possible to stunlock the shaper, since I've read he becomes stun immune for 4 seconds after a stun. Is this true or can you still stunlock him? Thanks in advance

you can no longer stunlock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info