[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Chumber wrote:

I tried Maven aswell but that didn't work out at all xD

I guess I know what you mean...unfortunately. Just tried her three times after I could clear some of the other invitations (Shaper and Elder Guardians and Breach Lords). But even if think I know what to do after the first try I see no chance to get the last phase done. Came there with four portals left but rotating beams and that memory game while not really being able to see where she is simply too much for me atm...pretty frustating tbh.

Nevertheless the build works totally fine with everything else so I guess I will focus now on some of the other challenges and try again next week.
Guess I'll do the other 99% of the game then, until I invested enough in the build.
I managed maven pretty early on. Like sirus it's about learning how to dodge the stuff rather than brute forcing with high DPS or tank. High DPS does help though especially for the nucleus phases that can be annoying. Rest of the fight is very fair and her base attacks are not threatening.
Hi, i have one question about the build. How much Chaos ressist should i aim? is it needed?
"
TokaTQ wrote:
Hi, i have one question about the build. How much Chaos ressist should i aim? is it needed?

So there are only a few monsters dealing chaos damage the most builds don't have a high chaos resistance afaik. I am currently at -26% chaos resistance and 4% against chaos damage over time and it feels fine for me.

And if you start to improve your gear more and more you will have a lot of suffixes be blocked with cdot multiplier and elemtal reistances etc. so that there isn't much space left for any chaos resistance.

So I would not care that much about it. You get a bit from skill tree and if you have exposure therapy on a medium cluster jewel that's a 30% increased chaos dot resistance. Should be enough.

I somehow had unintended 78% chaos resistance (with +2 max chaos resistance on the quiver) when I started mapping and I can't say that I experienced a big difference. Maybe someone else has a different opinion but I would not see chaos resistance as a high priority issue.
I have a question about movement skills...

Is Dash a viable replacement for Flame Dash or the lack of charges really hurts? I find the instant cast time very helpful...

Is Withering Step by itself any good or does the lack of effective blink really suck? As it gives elusive it would theoretically fit the build as well as benefit from the "No Witnesses" passive.
Hello - just wanted to get a gauge of the boss killing potential. I don't need to kill Maven or Uncharted Maven trials with this, but I would like a build that can comfortably kill t14-16 bosses at a8 to fill the Maven meter, as well as the conquerors. Sirus a8 would be a plus.

However I'm not exactly rich, and I don't see myself spending 10s, never mind 100s of exalts on gear. Naturally this will lower my ceiling.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 7, 2021, 5:56:37 AM
Is the way for any 4th aura with enlighten 4 and + int amu? Now with flesh and stone enlighten 3 + amu + int gems I have 243 from 1108 mana(Editet 1800 es I wrote)
Last edited by Zakk777 on Feb 7, 2021, 8:57:51 AM

Pretty solid Build, and pretty good overall.
"
radiostar01 wrote:
Hello - just wanted to get a gauge of the boss killing potential. I don't need to kill Maven or Uncharted Maven trials with this, but I would like a build that can comfortably kill t14-16 bosses at a8 to fill the Maven meter, as well as the conquerors. Sirus a8 would be a plus.

However I'm not exactly rich, and I don't see myself spending 10s, never mind 100s of exalts on gear. Naturally this will lower my ceiling.

If you can afford the +3 bow and the +2 amu you can breeze through pretty much any normal content, including conquerors, shaper and elder that is rouhgly 15-20 ex tho.

I personally can easily do all guardians except Mino (likes to oneshot me) and the stupid electric elder one...

Sirius would be doable if i were better at that fights mechanics but thats a bit more down the equipment road.

"
Zakk777 wrote:
Is the way for any 4th aura with enlighten 4 and + int amu? Now with flesh and stone enlighten 3 + amu + int gems I have 243 from 1108 mana(Editet 1800 es I wrote)

The way to the 4th aura is Devouering Diadem and Enlighten 4, that also frees up 4 skillpoints since you can skip Eldricht Battery.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
I managed maven pretty early on. Like sirus it's about learning how to dodge the stuff rather than brute forcing with high DPS or tank. High DPS does help though especially for the nucleus phases that can be annoying. Rest of the fight is very fair and her base attacks are not threatening.

I got overwhelmed hard in the second phase when he spawned one boss after the other plus rotation and everything but i still don't like the Sirius fight aswell so that might be a personal problem xD
Last edited by Chumber on Feb 8, 2021, 4:20:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info