[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I know this is not a boss killing build, but at which investment point does bossing feel confortable (if it does at all) and not getting oneshot all day long?

I tried to do shaper with maven active. I literally couldnt kill him. As soon as his hp went down a little she healed him back up. Is this even doable?
Last edited by madnitz on Feb 8, 2021, 9:54:33 AM
"
madnitz wrote:
I know this is not a boss killing build, but at which investment point does bossing feel confortable (if it does at all) and not getting oneshot all day long?

BIS bow at least. Hunter amulet is also simple enough to make and a massive boost.
Trying out the build in ritual league but I'm not that good until now. At t11 I still rip easily (Baran A2 pound me like nothin and Wastland Boss T11 is likely unkillable atm)

But I tried an interessing set that give funny resulte :D

So ED is cast on chanelign Blight

I know I'm fare from having the good bases for progression so I'll try to keep leveling up to at least 90 in low tier maps...

Current set is :

and i have this in waiting of descent craft : (gems are just for leveling on it for now)
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
madnitz wrote:

BIS bow at least. Hunter amulet is also simple enough to make and a massive boost.

Which one is the BiS Bow? i got the 10 ex now but there is a synthetised one mentioned but not shown. Damage feelin already better a lil :)

what can i do for not getting oneshot all day?

also i am struggling with my energy shield. often im without energy shield and cant cast anything :(

Nice build, looking to switch to HH something now so selling my gear. Comfortably cleared a9 sirius, 60% delirious t16s. Appologies if this is not allowed
Just want to retract what I sad about getting divergent berserk with lenses btw :P You should use lenses on anomalous ones when you get it
Lens on superior : 20/120 (1/6) to hit
Lens on anomalous : 20/70 (~1/3) to hit

So if you can find cheap anomalous people don't need, buy those to throw lenses at. If you don't, use a lens on a superior, if it hits anomalous, try again on this one, you have better odds.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Feb 9, 2021, 1:57:19 PM
Hey, I rolled a helmet with T1 % ES and nearby enemies have -9% to chaos resist but I don't undestand how I can make it 310+ ES.

Should I use annulment to get rid of the prefix Acolyte's T3 (+9 ES | +12 Mana) and craft (18-21)% increased Energy Shield +(14-16) to maximum Life on it ? Maybe I should also get rid of the T5 +ES and craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "+45 ES" ?
I tried to create this item in Path Of Building but it still doesn't reach 310 ES, I don't get it :'(
(I also have exalt+annulement on defence modifier in Harvest, is it worth trying ?)

I don't understand how the helmet in this guide have these stats, too bad we can't see its affixes in details (Or maybe we can ?).

Thank you for helping me, loving this build.
Last edited by ChuckLöris on Feb 10, 2021, 3:28:10 AM
I followed this guide and my char is lvl 93 now. Its really very tanky and powerfull build. I can run t16 juiced maps and killig bosses.
But imo using blight is a little dangerous especially at boss fights. Because when channelling we have to facetank. So I was trying to find an alternative gem setup and want to try this..
Body armour:

I know we have that flask...

So it seems we dont need to have another despair source. But we can use it 2 times and it is not enough for the boss fights. And also its hard to use blight for a lot of bosses. (Not impossible but at least risky)

But with the bane-despair setup we have the advantage of movement/dodge and also we are free to use another flasks.
And dps is at the same range btw...

What do you think?

(And one last thing... Transcendent mind is 6ex now.. Is it worth it?)

Ty.
Last edited by syasar81 on Feb 12, 2021, 10:40:38 PM
"
ChuckLöris wrote:
Hey, I rolled a helmet with T1 % ES and nearby enemies have -9% to chaos resist but I don't undestand how I can make it 310+ ES.

Should I use annulment to get rid of the prefix Acolyte's T3 (+9 ES | +12 Mana) and craft (18-21)% increased Energy Shield +(14-16) to maximum Life on it ? Maybe I should also get rid of the T5 +ES and craft "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" and "+45 ES" ?
I tried to create this item in Path Of Building but it still doesn't reach 310 ES, I don't get it :'(
(I also have exalt+annulement on defence modifier in Harvest, is it worth trying ?)

I don't understand how the helmet in this guide have these stats, too bad we can't see its affixes in details (Or maybe we can ?).

Guide is outdated. With harvest you just spam "reforge with defence mod, defence mods are more common" until you have double T1 flat and %ES, then fill prefixes (life craft or life aug from harvest)
Then you just aug chaos to get the -chaos res and %chaos res (good stat anyway)

This was made in harvest league :
Last edited by Shuggananas on Feb 10, 2021, 6:06:37 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
ChuckLöris wrote:

Guide is outdated. With harvest you just spam "reforge with defence mod, defence mods are more common" until you have double T1 flat and %ES, then fill prefixes (life craft or life aug from harvest)
Then you just aug chaos to get the -chaos res and %chaos res (good stat anyway)

This was made in harvest league :

for some can be very hard to farm harvest on their own reliably or know how to trade harvest crafts, with all the risks of scam involved unfortunately.
also, those craft can be very expensive, several ex for example

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info