[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
SAMII_S wrote:
Hi, does anyone know if a synthesised bow would be best with %spell damage or % chaos damage?

+1 to support gems beats %51 spell damage so far for me.
"
"
SAMII_S wrote:
Hi, does anyone know if a synthesised bow would be best with %spell damage or % chaos damage?

+1 to support gems beats %51 spell damage so far for me.

Is your ED level 30 already? +1 gems falls off hard at that point
Thinking about going this build since I miss playing ED. I picked up this thing, but I haven't played seriously in a while and I have no idea what crafting options I have. Heck, I'm not even sure it's actually any good.

https://imgur.com/gpPkek7

It's already got 2 white sockets, 2 blue and 2 green.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Feb 4, 2021, 6:36:24 AM
"
radiostar01 wrote:
Thinking about going this build since I miss playing ED. I picked up this thing, but I haven't played seriously in a while and I have no idea what crafting options I have. Heck, I'm not even sure it's actually any good.

https://imgur.com/gpPkek7

It's already got 2 white sockets, 2 blue and 2 green.

The mods on this seems terrible, not sure why you'd use this. I wouldn't spend any time on it, just vendor. Are you sure you even linked the right item? ^^"
Poison does nothing for ED, you want gem levels on your bow (and dot multi where possible). This bow is also bad ilvl, there's not much you could do with it.
hey guys

can someone take a look at my char and maybe give me a hint what i should upgrade next ? I'm still missing the divergent berserk and transcendent mind but its kinda pricey and i wonder if its really worth it.

also should i just slam the belt with a hunter exalted and hope for t1 %life or chaos damage or is there any better way to craft it ?

thx in advance guys
Last edited by DrDako on Feb 4, 2021, 11:49:16 AM
Did someone look into elevated mods yet?

Anything really juicy for us we can target?
"
Chumber wrote:

-12 chaos res helmet maybe?
"
Chumber wrote:

Not worth the price. Poison immune on boots is something I guess.
I'd like to start crafting my Arcane Surge ring, but I've been stuck on how to approach the craft. Obviously we want T1 life, we'll be multi-modding % damage + minimum endurance charge. That leaves two more modifiers, one prefix and one suffix. What are some good modifiers to shoot for, and what would a good way to start approaching this ring craft be? Should we alt spam for T1 left and then multi-mod + harvest aug? Could also fracture T1 life and then reforge, looking for a resist.
"
LawsonGD wrote:
I'd like to start crafting my Arcane Surge ring, but I've been stuck on how to approach the craft. Obviously we want T1 life, we'll be multi-modding % damage + minimum endurance charge. That leaves two more modifiers, one prefix and one suffix. What are some good modifiers to shoot for, and what would a good way to start approaching this ring craft be? Should we alt spam for T1 left and then multi-mod + harvest aug? Could also fracture T1 life and then reforge, looking for a resist.

You can't fracture a synth item
Start with the chaos damage essence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info