[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I played that build in heist league but in ritual i felt im lacking dmg, so made some changes. Still have 5kHP+1,7kES MoM and max dodge attacks/spells.
I reached 4mil guradian dot dps, running skitterbots, malevolence, clarity, discipline, and aspect of the spider thanks to self-control cluster jewel and diadem.
Goal is to run skitterbots, malevolence, discipline and aspect on hubris base, but to do this i need reach 100lv and pick charisma(4points).
I have abandoned wind dancer/some life nodes in favor of cluster jewels. Got lethal pride with 4% max life and 1% reg so it compensates a bit.
A lot of this changes is possible due to harvest.
Correnly minmaxing gear, all content done, maven, sirus 9 deathless, uber ofc with death because im still learning mechanics.
Got a sweet base spamming essences. Just gotta spam reforge keeping suffixes now.

edit: welp messed them up lol
"
ningensekai wrote:
Is it easier to craft the 20ex hubris circlet with harvest, and if so how?

Spam reforge defence until you have 2 T1 defence (flat and %) and one open prefix or some life prefix
With full prefixes, aug chaos twice to hit -9%
Finish
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 31, 2021, 6:29:10 PM
Hey guys just a question what would wicked ward do to the build? Just curious how it would affect us
One important point that this guy doesn't tell beginners is that crafting base should be ilvl 82 or higher for bow so that you can hit tier 1 damage over time. I spent 6 exa just to find this out, don't make same mistake that would cause you to be suicidal. Cheers
"
SyntaxDei wrote:
I spent 6 exa just to find this out, don't make same mistake that would cause you to be suicidal. Cheers
Btw in case you craft other parts, helmet needs to be 85 and amulet needs to be 82. poedb.tw has the list of all mod item requirements.
So im leveling and i have 12EX when i reach maps what should i spend that in to get the most out of it
"
SyntaxDei wrote:
One important point that this guy doesn't tell beginners is that crafting base should be ilvl 82 or higher for bow so that you can hit tier 1 damage over time. I spent 6 exa just to find this out, don't make same mistake that would cause you to be suicidal. Cheers

That info is on step 1 of the crafting process?
Greetings.

First off, thanks to OP and all contributors for a very interesting build - my first chaos based character. I am now entering yellow maps ~ my level and doing fine.

As far as improvements go, I have gathered a fair amount of currency and looking at the best way to optimise my character. I am focusing in two areas mainly; getting a good bow and a good Stygian. Prices are a concern of course, 15-25 ex for the belt and anything from 8 to 50 for a solid bow.

This is my pbin: https://pastebin.com/MZ9ghfHG

Also a question regarding evasion. A few levels back I had reached 68%. As I level up this % drops (I found out it's due to monsters' accuracy vs evasion rating). Sitting at 8990 (49%) atm. Apart from flasking I have no idea how to approach the 75% mark, as my items are focused on evasion already and have taken the prescribed nodes.

Any feedback/suggestions are welcome.

PS- are bows regarded as 2-H weapons for the purposes of mods that % increase the above category's damage?

I hardly see anyone having a ring modded for Despair on hit. Why so? It frees a keybind.

Update! New Weapon, still looking for a quiver new pbin:

https://pastebin.com/cys4x7Y8
Last edited by NaineNoire on Feb 2, 2021, 8:53:36 AM
Pretty simple with harvest, just start with +1 int gems amulet then use aug chaos

I am new to the Harvest crafting stuff.
What do you mean exactly by aug chaos.
So you start with an amulet having only the +1 in gems, that means you have to remove all the other stats first?
"
Rinco wrote:
Pretty simple with harvest, just start with +1 int gems amulet then use aug chaos

I am new to the Harvest crafting stuff.
What do you mean exactly by aug chaos.
So you start with an amulet having only the +1 in gems, that means you have to remove all the other stats first?

Not really no, the only chaos prefix you can hit with augment chaos is +1 chaos gems
Chaos dot multi is a bit harder to hit but can be done with some tricks (T2 isn't hard to get anyway, you can get chaos res and chaos dot multi suffixes only iirc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info