[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
bro82 wrote:
Hey guys and girls(if have any among us)!I want to thanks Mr.Darkxellmc for this great build!I have one problem and need your help!What weapon to buy instead of 5 link Cane!Budget is around 5 exalts!Maybe i am stupid but after follow what bow is good,i cant find any 6 link bow on Poe Trade with that preffix or suffix!Can somone me suggest where to find bow in this price range!Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english!

It's very easy to craft your own midrange bow with 5exalts [you need 4 exalted orbs for craft costs and rest for other crafting orbs]

Check crafting tutorial for "{5ex} Classic ED shortbow".

If you don't have crafts, people offer crafting service for few c. My bow was crafted by Condy [@Condescend]. If you want to find it, go to Forum Index»Communities -> [3.10 Delirium SC] | Condy’s FREE Crafting Service | ALL mods available
"
Hi there, I'm having great fun with the guide however something itsn't right and I was hoping someone would be able to help me. I've just switched the body armour to Hyrris or whatever and taken MoM. It doesn't seem to be taking from my energy shield first, or at all? Please help!

Thank you in advance.

ignore me, It appears to be taking but only a little bit, not like what is seen in the video, any ideas as to why this may be?
Last edited by XxxxLaZxxxX on Mar 18, 2020, 2:01:42 PM
Loving your build! And love it how active you are with the people in this topic!!
Clearing out red maps quite easily except for the bossfights , they take forever.

So any advice on what to upgrade first?

1) Should i save up currency for a 6l Cane or go for a bow straight away? (at the moment from the post a 6 link maraketh base bow dropped)

2) Should i remove the talent points to Corruption on the tree and take the arcane expense and Herbilism instead? (can't go MoM/eb yet , dont have the enough ES yet)

I have the brush with death and no witness cluster jewels , staying alive is no prob. DMG wise on bosses is a serious prob tho ; currently at awakener level 3

Once again love this topic ! So much advice in it , keep on doing what you are doing man ;)
Last edited by Voodzzz on Mar 18, 2020, 2:38:06 PM
"
Wienic wrote:
"
bro82 wrote:
Hey guys and girls(if have any among us)!I want to thanks Mr.Darkxellmc for this great build!I have one problem and need your help!What weapon to buy instead of 5 link Cane!Budget is around 5 exalts!Maybe i am stupid but after follow what bow is good,i cant find any 6 link bow on Poe Trade with that preffix or suffix!Can somone me suggest where to find bow in this price range!Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english!

It's very easy to craft your own midrange bow with 5exalts [you need 4 exalted orbs for craft costs and rest for other crafting orbs]

Check crafting tutorial for "{5ex} Classic ED shortbow".

If you don't have crafts, people offer crafting service for few c. My bow was crafted by Condy [@Condescend]. If you want to find it, go to Forum Index»Communities -> [3.10 Delirium SC] | Condy’s FREE Crafting Service | ALL mods available

I just found that i need to know crafting recepies!Thanks to let it me know this!I must contact him!
"
XxxxLaZxxxX wrote:
Hi there, I'm having great fun with the guide however something itsn't right and I was hoping someone would be able to help me. I've just switched the body armour to Hyrris or whatever and taken MoM. It doesn't seem to be taking from my energy shield first, or at all? Please help!

Thank you in advance.

ghost shrouds heal your es instantly when taking a hit.
"
Voodzzz wrote:
Loving your build! And love it how active you are with the people in this topic!!
Clearing out red maps quite easily except for the bossfights , they take forever.

So any advice on what to upgrade first?

1) Should i save up currency for a 6l Cane or go for a bow straight away? (at the moment from the post a 6 link maraketh base bow dropped)

2) Should i remove the talent points to Corruption on the tree and take the arcane expense and Herbilism instead? (can't go MoM/eb yet , dont have the enough ES yet)

I have the brush with death and no witness cluster jewels , staying alive is no prob. DMG wise on bosses is a serious prob tho ; currently at awakener level 3

Once again love this topic ! So much advice in it , keep on doing what you are doing man ;)

1) Yeah. If you have a 6l maraketh bow (make sure it's high enough ilvl), you should probably skip cane and craft it directly. If it's not high enough level, the 5ex craft is fine.

2) Imo yes. Worst case scenario annoint corruption to get the damage back. Btw you're loosing 3% chaos multi by pathing to corruption because of transcendent mind :p
But if you just want damage for now, keep corruption. It's not a bad choice either. Remove arcane will tho, it's shit.
Forgive my ignorance, but how are we supposed to run - Disicpline (35%), Malevolence (50%), and/or Flesh And Stone/Aspect of Spider (25%)

Isent that 110%? Not seeing any aura reservation reduction either :\

Otherwise liking the build! :)
Thoughts on Dash instead of Flame Dash (no other gems)? Also Bane over Blight (for mobility)?
Last edited by destroyermaker on Mar 18, 2020, 3:56:23 PM
"
Bacardio wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but how are we supposed to run - Disicpline (35%), Malevolence (50%), and/or Flesh And Stone/Aspect of Spider (25%)

Isent that 110%? Not seeing any aura reservation reduction either :\

Otherwise liking the build! :)

Enlighten in the vertex reduces mana reserved.

"
Thoughts on Dash instead of Flame Dash (no other gems)? Also Bane over Blight (for mobility)?

Big no for dash, Bane is a good alternative to blight early on but I really prefer blight's beefy singletarget later on.

What I can upgrade next because I can't make t12 without death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info