[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Whitedondi wrote:
[
I just bought the porcupine divination cards (~7c * 6 cards), spammed smth like 100 chromes to color and 100 alts to get +1 and the suffix and got the second suffix from the regal. After this I just used crafting service to get the crafted mods (2ex + 2ex + 4c + 5c tip).
The whole process is in the guide in the gear section.

Thank you. Could you recommend crafter who did this for you (to avoid scammers hopefully)
"
Whitedondi wrote:

BTW, Darkxellmc, about the crafting guide - in the expensive bow craft I see:

"
12) On your crafting bench, craft the following mods:
Can have 3 crafted modifiers
Cannot roll attack mods
13) Use an exalted orb on the bow. You will get "Parangon's" +1 to level of socketed gems prefix.
14)On the crafting bench, remove crafted modifiers.

Why are we using the multimod in 12?

We are using multimod here to block the third suffix.

"
Wienic wrote:

Thank you. Could you recommend crafter who did this for you (to avoid scammers hopefully)

@vocandin

"
Whitedondi wrote:
Thanks for the build, having a blast with it, ED synergises really well with Delirium packsize and dodge helps a lot.
what should I upgrade next in my gear?
gear

Damn this is nice gear this early on!
Try to get a level 21 ED and a level 3 empower. It's 50% more damage for these two upgrades combined, huge.

If you can somehow rescap yourself and craft 3 min endurance charges, it's a large tankyness boost. You can probably achieve this by upgrading your boots, it'll free space on your jewelry.

Otherwise, I would stockpile a bit of currency. Wait for the vertex to drop in price, and set aside a few exalts to craft the BiS bow.

Gl hf in delirium!

"
Wienic wrote:

You can find threads by trusted crafters in "Communities" part of the forum. My bow was crafted by Condy.

"
We are using multimod here to block the third suffix.

Oh, thanks, didn't think about it

"
Damn this is nice gear this early on!
Try to get a level 21 ED and a level 3 empower. It's 50% more damage for these two upgrades combined, huge.

If you can somehow rescap yourself and craft 3 min endurance charges, it's a large tankyness boost. You can probably achieve this by upgrading your boots, it'll free space on your jewelry.

Otherwise, I would stockpile a bit of currency. Wait for the vertex to drop in price, and set aside a few exalts to craft the BiS bow.

Gear is mostly selffound/crafted or bought really cheap. The most expensive part was the bow. I'm levelling 6 ED in offhand right now. AFAIK quality doesn't add much to ED so I can just vaal them until getting lvl21 and flip the remaining ones afterwards. Empower will take much more time, but eventually I'll get it.
Endurance charges will be really helpful in Delirium, so I'd probably go for this.

Thank you!
Having a blast in the league, got a question about single target dps: How much does the wither totem provides for boss dps, currently i'm using cwdt+steelskin for survivability (delirium mobs hurts).
"
jericomanu wrote:
Having a blast in the league, got a question about single target dps: How much does the wither totem provides for boss dps, currently i'm using cwdt+steelskin for survivability (delirium mobs hurts).

Wither on a target grants about 75% more damage. You at LEAST want a spreading rot.

Unavailable

Welp, when we are talking about fated connections... Too bad I'm in GSF and can't even use it XD
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I just noticed that if I get Malevolence or Discipline reduced mana reservation enchant (20%) - I can avoid getting lvl4 enlighten, that is in the helmet expensive crafting section of the guide. In fact I only need lvl2 enlighten then.

What do you think about it, Darkxellmc?
Vertex prices are over the roof this early... Dunno if I'll be able to afford one :(
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
It'll go down very quickly.
Martyr's crown is alright if you have no money, or a random rare with as much es as you can.
With vertex being this price, it seems very VERY profitable to farm uber atziri...
What do you think of Touch of Cruelty?

Chaos Skills have 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
Enemies Hindered by you take 10% increased Chaos Damage
(Hindered enemies have reduced movement speed)
Wouldn't it be better if we used blight totem with spreading rot instead of wither totem, and then soulrend instead of blight in body armor link for damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info