The Water Elemental Hideout Decoration

I mean it's not bad as EA stuff It's just you know I kinda feel offended to a degree 5$ for one single decoration think about that lol it's fucked up dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
These really should come in packs.
It's not just this mtx price, there's also a lot of mtx that are simply not working as intended or that they're imposssible to be combined with anything else because they look horrible.
In fact, I got a problem in the "luxurious hideout" base type, I don't know which decoration or MTX causes this graphic bug, but the water in the hideout have a strange look after some time passes by...
Totally agree these should come as a 10-15 items in each one or cost like 2 points each.
Are you really that hard up for money? This is a terrible idea at $5 each. You all will be worse than Niantic's greed if this keeps up.
oof
heh
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
This is why I'll never buy hideout decoration mtx. Looks nice but I think you added a zero to the cost by mistake. 5 points seems about right for a single item.
5? If anything 1 LOL like my god I've supported for a decent amount to tell you seeing this just made me vomit hahaha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
haxanator wrote:
Are you really that hard up for money? This is a terrible idea at $5 each. You all will be worse than Niantic's greed if this keeps up.

^^^

yep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info