The Water Elemental Hideout Decoration

Woot ? 50 points for ONE coral ? Oh come on boiz.
What the hell is this....You decide to finally release a new cosmetic for the week and this is what you put out...A 5 dollar hideout piece, AND ITS ONLY 1. No1 is buying this garbage so please just put out the rest of the armor sets, thanks.
Can't wait for a coral stand for 999$
No thank you :D
Do you need money for that PoECon?

I would maybe buy a hideout mtx package filled with fitting objects of a certain theme. But several € for a single side deco? Come on.
What about finally fixing favour costs and the possibility to obtain favour? It's kinda pointless to release hideout decorations when its not possible to obtain enough favour for a single hideout when doing 90% of all daily missions over the duration of a league.

Last league I obtained like 6 million favour with daily missions, a well decorated hideout probably needs about 14+ million favour.

I mean it's kinda pointless to even think about purchasing ten of these decorations for 500 points if it's not possible to gain enough favour without having to buy scarabs, setup rotations and so on...
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Last edited by Noooberino on Jun 26, 2019, 2:58:24 AM
when u have ppl that spent over 5000$ in supporter packs not supporting this. you know you done something wrong. good luck selling these at this price point.
"
Redblade wrote:
I think you need to re-think hideout decorations as a MtX. I don't oppose the idea but paying for a single decoration like this isn't happening as I'd probably want 5-10 as a bare minimum for any design. At this price, for a decoration like this, I'd say at least a 10 pack should be minimum.

This are exactly my thoughts everytime!
PLS FIX GAME, it is annoying how you don't care... game crashing like never before without any error... lost so many maps... don't need to say about ZANA's DON DIE/LEAVE missions.
$5 for a single one? These should be coming in packs of 5 AT MINIMUM. Unlimited use would be the best to allow for the crazy creativity some hideout builders have.

I have not been satisfied with MTX and monetization schemes in recent leagues tbh. 3.7 broke a ton of MTX and while the game takes priority, the MTX is what people pay for. Sunspire Portal being off-centered has been on the "to be fixed" list for 4 months now, Dragonhunter wings even longer.

Now one of the CURRENT SUPPORTER PACKS is broken and there isn't even a notice about it (assassin weapon effect no longer applies a gold color to the base weapon as it did previously), not to mention all the old supporter pack stuff that messed up: Legacy Armor lost it's shine for the 4th time, fucking PHOENIX ARMOR, A $440 armor set got messed up, Dreadforge helmet lost its glow, master armour is white instead of red, gold skull no longer reflective and the list goes on.

This was just from 3.7
What if 3.8 doubles the list?

Please try to re-evaluate some resources for MTX related problems.

I'm saying this for your sake, I personally am a bit miffed but not too mad, but this is what people pay for. And when it comes to money, people take no prisoners. This could go bad for you really quickly. You're still selling the known to be broken MTX in the store RIGHT NOW.
"
omgTeal wrote:
when u have ppl that spent over 5000$ in supporter packs not supporting this. you know you done something wrong.
This. I think it's the best-placed comment here.
Seriously, you should think about re-making the whole idea of hideout MTX. For example, to make a sound theme you'd need dosens of decorations. Let's make it 100 and let's pretend it'll be the one being discussed. Thus, it'll be $500 for the theme? You know that someone will probably buy that. But it's one thing having 10 well-paying "whales", the other is having 50 000 not-so-well-paying people that occasionally get some MTX's. Both are equally good for business (although the first model is far less stable), but are both equally good for attaining respect from community? For example, who in their sane mind will share a hideout template demanding $500 to create? And who in their sane mind will download it?
Unless you want to get into the "I'm not so rich to play free to play games" developer category, you'd do well to rethink your strategy. Remember: greed kills. Just look at EA and Bethesda to see where and how it can derail in an eyeblink.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Jun 26, 2019, 4:39:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info