We've just released the Water Elemental Hideout Decoration. Made of water that takes various shapes of sea corals and plants, this cosmetic effect is a truly interesting addition to any hideout. Check it out by watching the video below, or click here to get yours.

If you're looking for other hideout decorations designed in a similar theme, we'd recommend checking out the Mysterious Treasure, Pooled Water, the Brine King Minion Pet or the Coconut Crab Pet and the Kraken Portal Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Cool one, but what about new hideouts?
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last edited by canilaz_ on Jun 25, 2019, 10:54:15 PM
I think you need to re-think hideout decorations as a MtX. I don't oppose the idea but paying for a single decoration like this isn't happening as I'd probably want 5-10 as a bare minimum for any design. At this price, for a decoration like this, I'd say at least a 10 pack should be minimum.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jun 25, 2019, 10:58:23 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
I think you need to re-think hideout decorations as a MtX. I don't oppose the idea but paying for a single decoration like this isn't happening as I'd probably want 5-10 as a bare minimum for any design. At this price, for a decoration like this, I'd say at least a 10 pack should be minimum.

Good point. Also why I don’t buy hideout mtx unless I get them from boxes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I have all the money in the world sure but 5$ for a decoration it makes me question myself.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've sadly gotta agree with the general consensus here. I'm all for being able to buy certain hideouts, and certainly hideout decorations, hell I DID buy the Shaped Hideout. But decorations, one at a time, for several buckaroos each, when in general when you are going for a "theme" you'd want several of almost any given decoration?

Not quite my taste, and I'm generally okay with spending a lot of money on looking pretty.
#1 Autobomber Gear, by Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077846

THE BEST Aurabot items in the game, by b0moodc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935406/
Last edited by ImPump on Jun 25, 2019, 11:09:33 PM
what
can a bitch get her hat back
spend 50 point for 10 WETA PET
YIKES!!! It's one thing to charge several dollars for a big keystone hideout decoration like a real snazzy throne or other large effect, but 5$ for a coral that you'd need to buy dozens of to make a decently themed hideout with.... I dunno GGG.
+1 for all the people saying these sorts of things ought to come in packs. Hopefully they don't sell well, prompting GGG to change their stance on that (cos if they still do sell well, then it's just more profitable to leave the model as is).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info