[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

The PoB was updated. :) I took out Flesh and Stone due to the higher mana multipliers on the HoP supports, and went back to the good old 4L Cyclone for maim. Overall, we lost around 17% DPS, which is a pain, but we're much better off than some other builds, so I'm not complaining. ^^
"
Vatinas wrote:
The PoB was updated. :) I took out Flesh and Stone due to the higher mana multipliers on the HoP supports, and went back to the good old 4L Cyclone for maim. Overall, we lost around 17% DPS, which is a pain, but we're much better off than some other builds, so I'm not complaining. ^^

Thanks for updating Vatinas !

We had to make the identical compromise on the Impale version of the build that you did to the bleed version.

As you said, pretty much every build has been compromised so we just have to deal with it.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 22, 2021, 7:12:39 PM
Last edited by cptnwhatever on Jul 22, 2021, 7:19:05 PM
Figure I could share this here, it's very end game obviously but I think this is the goal I have for the build. https://pastebin.com/pKtyqQp2

It's a blend made from me comparing various builds and setups, and then just working out solutions for the patch notes.

I see some are wondering about what to level with, absolution might do well after level 12 with crafted flat damage wands, but I'll focus on a generic melee setup alongside minion tree modifiers, got a quickly thrown together leveling tree as a guideline in the PoB.
Intend to run Holy flame totem + flame wall for act 1 alongside a smite ancestral call setup, both of which I then link to added fire. By act 2, with some luck or weapon recipe crafting melee should carry you pretty well alongside HoP. Oh, and obviously going to be running both clarity and vitality too.
Intend to swap smite for dom blow as early as possible and then ride the wave from that point onward.
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Jul 22, 2021, 9:02:24 PM
sur le jeu standard ,il y a des bagues avec 30 à 40 de réduction de réservation pour Héraut de la pureté... Comment est- ce possible?... J en ai acheté 2 . elles sont moins bonnes que celles que J avais mais elles me permettront de garder mon perso EXACTEMENT comme avant, avec 1 seul compromis (échange mon conquérant pour un joyau ayant en implicite une réduction de réservation de 1%). Mais j ai perdu la moitié de mes DPS (de 925 000 à 550 000) pour héraut de la pureté... C est ce que la mise à jour du POB me permet de visualiser ...me restera a tester si la new ligue me déplait ... au moins il me restera un perso jouable.

Résultats de traduction
on the standard set there are rings with 30 to 40 reserve reduction for Herald of Purity ... How is that possible? ... I bought 2 of them. they are not as good as the ones I had but they will allow me to keep my character EXACTLY as before, with only one compromise (exchange my conqueror for a gem with an implicit reservation reduction of 1%). But I lost half of my DPS (from 925,000 to 550,000) for herald of purity ... This is what the update of the POB allows me to visualize ... I will still have to test if the new league I don't like ... at least I will have one playable character left.
"
ZiggZag wrote:
sur le jeu standard ,il y a des bagues avec 30 à 40 de réduction de réservation pour Héraut de la pureté... Comment est- ce possible?... J en ai acheté 2 . elles sont moins bonnes que celles que J avais mais elles me permettront de garder mon perso EXACTEMENT comme avant, avec 1 seul compromis (échange mon conquérant pour un joyau ayant en implicite une réduction de réservation de 1%). Mais j ai perdu la moitié de mes DPS (de 925 000 à 550 000) pour héraut de la pureté... C est ce que la mise à jour du POB me permet de visualiser ...me restera a tester si la new ligue me déplait ... au moins il me restera un perso jouable.

Résultats de traduction
on the standard set there are rings with 30 to 40 reserve reduction for Herald of Purity ... How is that possible? ... I bought 2 of them. they are not as good as the ones I had but they will allow me to keep my character EXACTLY as before, with only one compromise (exchange my conqueror for a gem with an implicit reservation reduction of 1%). But I lost half of my DPS (from 925,000 to 550,000) for herald of purity ... This is what the update of the POB allows me to visualize ... I will still have to test if the new league I don't like ... at least I will have one playable character left.

From what I know, the ring only goes to 20% reduction, because we want the Sentinels of Purity deal xx% increased Damage.

Je ne connais malheureusement pas les termes en français (j'ai le jeu en anglais), mais je sais que le 94% (par exemple) fait un gros buff. Pcq ici notre DPS est les sentinels et non les spiders.
"
ZiggZag wrote:

Résultats de traduction

They're legacy rolls. The ring used to roll higher, but got changed. The ones you bought have yet to be divined to get the updated value, so don't divine them if you wish for them to retain their legacy values.

je ne comprends pas DEVINÉ (divine). mes anneaux n ont rien de cachés et j ai des dégats de sentinelles sur mes bagues

I don't understand GUESS (divine). my rings have nothing hidden and I have sentinel damage on my rings
"
ZiggZag wrote:

je ne comprends pas DEVINÉ (divine). mes anneaux n ont rien de cachés et j ai des dégats de sentinelles sur mes bagues

I don't understand GUESS (divine). my rings have nothing hidden and I have sentinel damage on my rings

"The randomly generated Herald Modifiers now grant 15-20% reduced Reservation Cost (from 30-40%), and 40-60% increased Buff Effect (from 70-100%)."

This change occurred in patch 3.11, you can read this in the following link https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Circle_of_Guilt_(Synthesised)
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Jul 22, 2021, 8:27:56 PM

ce que je ne comprends pas c est ''so dont divine'' l.Les bagues que j ai acheté je connais leurs stats alors c est quoi ''so dont divine''

what I don't understand is '' so dont divine '' l. The rings that I bought I know their stats so what is '' so dont divine ''

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info