[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

ABSOLUTION where could it be combined with the lightning nova? this could be interesting since ABSOLUTION is lightning in the end ... I will test this ... I will watch your comments ANDY for the evolution of the build ... Thank you for the work you put into it

ABSOLUTION oeut il etre combiné au nova de foudre? cela pourrait etre interressant vu que ABSOLUTION c est de la foudre au final ... je testerai ca ... je je surveille tes commentaire ANDY pour l évolution du build ... Merci pour le travail que tu y met
"
ZiggZag wrote:
ABSOLUTION where could it be combined with the lightning nova? this could be interesting since ABSOLUTION is lightning in the end ... I will test this ... I will watch your comments ANDY for the evolution of the build ... Thank you for the work you put into it

ABSOLUTION oeut il etre combiné au nova de foudre? cela pourrait etre interressant vu que ABSOLUTION c est de la foudre au final ... je testerai ca ... je je surveille tes commentaire ANDY pour l évolution du build ... Merci pour le travail que tu y met

Thank you ZiggZag,

Please post any information you find on testing. Absolution is going to need a lot of testing and experimenting since it is brand new.
I was bored so I went into standard and removed all my flasks except for the Writhing Jar.

I had no problems running alched T16 maps defensively at all so I am hopeful the flask nerf is not going to bother us much.

Out of curiosity, I removed Melee Splash from the spiders and added in Summon Phantasms. The Phantasms had great up time as the spiders kept them constantly active.

I am unsure if they are better than Melee Splash though, very hard to determine for me.
Any one have any suggestions for what to level with? I was thinking of using SRS this league but was not sure if some one had a better suggestion.
Spent the day thinking on this without access to my computer, would it be possible to remove the dread banner while keeping rotten claws instead of losing flesh and stone?

As for leveling im gonna go full stupid and try absolution leveling. Maybe stick summon phantasms on it too.

Now that I have a computer I modified your pastebin a bit to something I thought might work.
https://pastebin.com/fbqirVdD
Last edited by cptnwhatever on Jul 22, 2021, 5:53:36 PM
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 22, 2021, 6:01:29 PM
We can keep the maim/flesh and stone if we take the discord artisan cluster. Need to free up 6 points to do it though
Last edited by cptnwhatever on Jul 22, 2021, 6:03:50 PM
"
cptnwhatever wrote:
Updated my last one with a potential PoB https://pastebin.com/fbqirVdD

basically, keeping maim on cyclone, dropping vitality, deleveling clarity and keeping rotten claws might be workable? or am I missing something?

oh. flesh and stone just maims. oh well keep it in sand for more defense lol

That fits in nicely.

There is an argument that Sand mode might actually hurt us. We thrive on getting hit so that we can block, because of our shield. DOT is our big enemy. If we take on DOT and then the blinded enemies miss us, we can't get our shield to function.

But it probably does not make too much of a difference.

The damage looks almost identical in either case. I kind of like the idea of squeezing in vitality to help a little more with DOT but I don't think it makes a ton of difference either way.

our defense is so good but we lost so much DPS it is depressing.

In your version, your Impale chance is only 82%. Before the nerf that would not have been ideal.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 22, 2021, 6:08:54 PM
"
cptnwhatever wrote:
We can keep the maim/flesh and stone if we take the discord artisan cluster. Need to free up 6 points to do it though

that is expensive.

If we can do a good job on our resists, we can free up 4 points that some are using to get anointed flesh.

Although with both ailments and curses being more difficult to deal with this league, Anointed Flesh may have some expanded uses.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 22, 2021, 6:17:10 PM
"
"
cptnwhatever wrote:

that is expensive.

If we can do a good job on our resists, we can free up 4 points that some are using to get anointed flesh.

I really hope Absolution comes through. I don't want to spend the entire league trying to figure out how to fit items into mana...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info