[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Is 'Dictator's' T1 hybrid worth beast crafting an imprint?

That took 1800 alts to hit once. RNG forsaketh sometimes.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jun 17, 2019, 7:22:23 PM
yup I would. less headache in the long run.
"
Psycholog1c wrote:
can someone epxlain me why i keep lossing life when i use blood rage ? i saw on the video of this build that somehow you nageted its damage over time but i dont get it .

Blood Rage degens 4% of your life per second. You must attack when you use it.
But usually you outregen it pretty easily. Can't see your profile tho :>

"
Linkinator wrote:

Thanks for answering all the questions so quickly! Okay, the reason my comparisons were off is I forget that I am still running precision aura while finalizing my gear! So have you tested and confirmed that blood and sand + flesh and bone is a better combination than running precision? Eventually, the ultimate endgame is to get a watcher's eye with both +impale on pride AND +crit multiplier on precision. So at that point I would certainly run precision again over the two aura combo. But without that watcher's eye, have you tested and confirmed the two auras are more damage than precision?

Yea quite simple honestly :p precision (without watcher's eye) adds roughly 6% of damage, while Blood 16% and Flesh adds 15% aswell. But ultimately we wanna go with a less mana reserved corruption or jewel and grab precision too. But that's only really for endgame.

"
Lief wrote:
Hi, I've never played cyclone before and don't really know what im doing. I got lucky with a mirror card so was able to get some gear. What should I start looking for and how come you dont take the 30% spell dodge but you take the 30 % attack dodge? I also dont know how you are sustaining accuracy with no accuracy gear.. or is hit not really important?

My plan is to finish the fortify section and then get vaal pact. I don't really have problems surviving but Im only in yellow maps so idk how it will be later. thank you!

With the changes so accuracy we gain solid basevalues with dexterity. Also Slayers Impact grants us another 50% Accuracy, that with some nodes on the skilltree that give accuracy get us up to 94-97% Hitchance, depending on what else you get on your gear.

"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Is 'Dictator's' T1 hybrid worth beast crafting an imprint?

That took 1800 alts to hit once. RNG forsaketh sometimes.

Imho this is the best roll you can have if you wanna craft from 1 stat on. If you luckily hit Critchance, Attackspeed or any T1 Phys roll it'll go up to absurd amounts of dps.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Last edited by Szynima on Jun 17, 2019, 7:39:12 PM
but we used the node Vaal Pact we cant regen.sorry if its too obvious but im noob
Is the number at the "Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel Doryani" important for something.....or can I take the jewel with any number?
"
Psycholog1c wrote:
but we used the node Vaal Pact we cant regen.sorry if its too obvious but im noob

Hey man, we outregen the damage with life leech, which is why we need to keep attacking while using it.
delete
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jun 17, 2019, 8:09:07 PM
Okay, I ended up putting the Jewel by Iron Will as well. The one I have didn't roll the awesome phy and double dmg like yours did (very nice btw!), but it looks like it made my travel nodes into +3% move speed, +3% attack speed, +11% light res, and +9% cold res. So some good utility on travel nodes is great.

It absolutely bricked the dismember and sword clusters, so I am just trying to figure out where to move those skill points to. I think the channeling cluster seems pretty good (endurance and frenzy charges for free, and good dmg?). What other clusters should I consider for moving the bricked skill points to?

Also, in regards to changing the ascendancy build after switching to soul tether...I 100% agree with switching off of brutal fervour in favor of bane of legends. But shouldn't we arguably then also switch endless hunger to overwhelm? Endless hunger is like, pretty meh. We already can't be stunned while spinning. Can't bleed can be put on a flask. So we are taking it just for situational times where we get stunned while not spinning? Cause the overkill leech isn't even that relevant is it? I have never played this build before so I am not sure how much to value the overkill leech. But overwhelm giving 8% base crit is huge. Even if a jeweled foil has local crit on it, it still doesn't get up to 7%. So this is a straight up 14% MORE crit chance node. And the + to multiplier stuff is pretty good, even vs a single boss it at least adds some DPS... and less dying on maps with the crazy crit mods?
Last edited by Linkinator on Jun 18, 2019, 1:40:54 AM
Welp I just won the lottery crafting this
Greetings.

Hi, Im enjoying so much with this build and I'm currently doing the slayer version of your build!
But the problem is, I feel like I'm too squishy... I get one shotted by some rare mobs(especially ones from monolith), and I'd like to get a bit more tanky.
These are my equipments so far, but can someone help me with improvements? I'm thinking about getting a belly of the beast as my chest, but any other?
Also, I'd like to know about the skill node Acrobatic. Is this worth getting? If there is anything else to improve with my skill trees, please teach me :D
Sorry if my English is difficult to understand, I'm from Japan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info