[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

If we take "Overwhelm", what happens to notes like Twin Terror, which increase the weapon crit Chance? And what happens to increased crit rolls on weapons? Are thos applied after the new base 8% crit Chance? or will thos be wasted?
With a decent budget and a headhunter, which version is the best allrounder?
Last edited by iMag1ne on Jun 18, 2019, 5:58:25 AM
"
Linkinator wrote:

5) On your amulet, one of the most important rolls now becomes %increased maximum ES. Say you have around 4k HP, well with Soul Tether and the Glorious Vanity Combo, that gives you an extra 1k ES. So having 20% increased ES is effectively + 200 max HP

So if we get 20% max ES, we will have +26% life as ES > ES (jewel + belt) * 1.2 ?
So with 5k life > 1.3k ES * 1.2 > 1.56k ES ?

Seem pretty OP

"
Linkinator wrote:

5) On your amulet, one of the most important rolls now becomes %increased maximum ES. Say you have around 4k HP, well with Soul Tether and the Glorious Vanity Combo, that gives you an extra 1k ES. So having 20% increased ES is effectively + 200 max HP

To maximize the effectiveness of soul tether we should also use Belly of the Beast instead of Bronn's lithe. Don't you think it's a big dps loss (but a big survivability boost)?
Why is everybody using bellies? Temple mod body armors yield so much more and cost less
Hi all.

Guys, what will you change in my build?

https://pastebin.com/Uh6pA1gL
hey, thx for this great guide. having lots of fun so far

im about to craft me a weapon or two :)
i have just one question. is it still a thing, to make the base weapon 30% quallity before i start crafting? :)
Hello, what next will boost my dps/survival?

I really would appreciate any device any advice.

How would soul tether remove the need for brutal fervour ?

Except for the leech part Brutal Fervour gives lots of damage and a nice damage reduction which bane of legends cant compete with no ?
im bad on english, i wanna know about Maim... on Flash setup, if i have this setup,my armor with maim 1 lvl is uselles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info