Here’s an early look at the Slayer Ascendancy in Path of Exile: Legion!

Pog
Stun immunity back to the right place >.>

Any news about bleed buffs?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jun 1, 2019, 6:30:25 PM
Ho hum, which ascendancy to pick~

Got to love some people. Melee bad! So GGG buffs the ascendancy's. Now they're bad for buffing them?
This is how a fucking rework should look like.

Why the fuck did you take a giant dump on all Gladiator fans and then make it even worse by releasing this OP monstrosity the day after just to taunt us?

The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Ho hum, which ascendancy to pick~

Got to love some people. Melee bad! So GGG buffs the ascendancy's. Now they're bad for buffing them?

Someone will complain no matter what. Let them.

We haven't figured out the new block yet. Gladiator excels at block. So it follows that we haven't figured out the Gladiator yet.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 1, 2019, 6:35:16 PM
This is how a rework should look like. Gladiator really got nothing when i compare it to Slayer. 8% Base Crit thats insane.

Can the guy that made Slayer reworks take a look at the Gladiator please?
Last edited by zzang on Jun 1, 2019, 6:37:48 PM
Masterful Form is a bit of a strange one for me, as I rarely spec to the right side of the tree with Slayer. I'm much more likely to take the endurance charges on the left side.

Also have rarely gone for crit builds, which I guess goes with the above, so not too sure about Overwhelm. But I'm sure it's good for those who play crit builds.

Endless Hunger minor buff
Brutal Fervour bit of buff, but lost something too
Impact got quite a big buff

Overall enough to shake things up as far as builds go, so I guess good.
To anyone who had doubts about
Melee Rework

It's for you....
Hopefully Berzerker gets similar treatment as Slayer rather than Glad.
also here wondering why gladiator got shit buffs and slayer got this.....jesus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info