Preview of Early-Game Monster Rebalance

Looks good, however the image of the video before you hit play shows Brutus. I watched the video twice, and it did not show that fight scene. I feel Jebaited. Feelsbadman!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on May 30, 2019, 8:50:56 PM
Meh
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Awesome!
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Hilock can be tough to facetank , now it's harder.. you force dodge and evade style upon all characters from very first zone
Last edited by givemelight on May 30, 2019, 9:06:15 PM
Just give us approved characters. It's clear you hate build diversity and engagement control.

Streamers playing the GGG approved way will still be lvl 90 by day 2.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Excellent.
Am I the only one attracted by the shadow in Hillock battle, who use a "Double Viper strike"? If its a new support gem I'm really looking forward to it.
Seems like slopes are still too OP for Freeze Pulse (and probably Lightning Strike too) to deal with...
…. correct me if im wrong here, but aren't monster melee hits calculated as a hit or miss once their animation starts? so you can't be close enough when they start their swing, and avoid the targeted attack by stepping away?

In the hillock portion, is it a series of dodges or has this changed?!
"
Morgoth92 wrote:
Nice improvements! Can we also have an IA that makes ranged monster escape from close combat and shoot from far like is in many other games like Titan Quest or Diablo 3? That would be really nice!

This AI is 99% of the reason that melee is strictly worse than range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info