Legion League FAQ

"
How do you break out Legion monsters with minions/totems/stormbrands/traps?
These skills all work like normal and target the frozen monsters until you have dealt enough damage to them and they are broken out, at which point the skills target the next monsters like they normally would.

So contagion and ed will spread like in normal game play/situation? Or is the spread more about that on-kill effect?
Thanks for the FAQ!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Ok, WinterOrb Death confirmed.
The question was, "Do incubators stack in tabs," of course they don't stack on items. Who answered these questions?
The whining in here is incredible. None of you know what is good for the game.

With some of the changes I see suggested in here, people want this game turned into a Battle for Azeroth-esque homogenized disaster.
What about TWO 1-handed weapon have 2 incubators slots VS ONE 2-handed weapon have only one slot, also what about bow + quiver.
Or I guess It will be so rare drop we will not collect so many to face this problem.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Chris wrote:
Despite this, I somehow suspect I'll be watching twitch with a concerned look on my face as someone manages to do exactly this, as it's not unusual for the community to exceed our expectations.

It's almost like you should change the way this works or something.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Interesting. I still wonder how minions will work against frozen monsters though.
This league looks great but I do one one concern, there's buffs to single target melee skills and pushes towards wanting people to play them but at the same time the league mechanic rewards huge aoe skills. Won't it be non-viable to use a single target skill if they can hardly engage with the league mechanic?
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Despite this, I somehow suspect I'll be watching twitch with a concerned look on my face as someone manages to do exactly this, as it's not unusual for the community to exceed our expectations.

It's almost like you should change the way this works or something.

lol what? any game since the dawn of time has never been played as expected, this isn't new and isn't something that will (or even should) change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info