You can't seek riches without getting your hands dirty.

So this card is a fix (get more scarabs) for the fix (use scarabs to force Niko encounter) of an arbitrarily introduced problem (Niko encounters are RNG based) for another arbitrarily introduced problem (ridiculous amounts of sulphite necessary to delve beyond trivial depths).

How about changing master scarabs to pure loot increase mods and just let the atlas objectives respawn more frequently, e. g. once you complete any map, master objectives that currently are not on the Atlas have a chance to respawan on any map and the objectives that are already on the atlas have a chance to move to another map. The chance for an objective to respawn should steadily increase the longer it's not on the atlas.
Of course there should be no additional random master encounters and Alva shouldn't spawn at all if the temple is ready. This would also help those who suffer from the Syndicate lag issues or generally don't want to play certain encounters.

I also think Abyss, Breach, Harbingers, Perandus and Lab encounters should have their own markers and should be handled in a similar way.

That way people would still have to work to get their sulphite and other stuff and scarabs would still be valuable but there's at least a decent way to target farm.
Last edited by C4Guy on May 28, 2019, 6:49:23 AM
"
Yeah huh

is it only me that think your badge of master supporter looks like a weed ?

i mean seriously oO

@Topic
this is great card for delve lovers like me

you could just give me endless delve and i swear i would never leave it :D
i would just play delve all time because its fun ! its random you never know what will come its tests your limits andoverall i love it
Calling it now. As rare as the doctor. And sextants can pop Niko 3 times in a row, in AoE fashion. (but rare)

I'll take the cards if they aren't overtuned, but otherwise I will stick to maps, because I have started to enjoy Incursion as much as delve.
"
C4Guy wrote:
So this card is a fix (get more scarabs) for the fix (use scarabs to force Niko encounter) of an arbitrarily introduced problem (Niko encounters are RNG based) for another arbitrarily introduced problem (ridiculous amounts of sulphite necessary to delve beyond trivial depths).

yep, exactly and sadly this.

lol tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info