You can't seek riches without getting your hands dirty.

I like that.

I'm curious who actually payed $800 to make delve more accessible :)
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I think I will complete the legion league with 2/3 of them.
"
Exile009 wrote:
Scarabs (all of them) ought to just be regular (rare) drops, or at least drops from map bosses. Putting one on a div card is just a band-aid, and not a very effective one.

++++++++++++++

I absolutely agree with that.

They can have sextant rarity.

apprentice rusted
journey polished
master gilded
That's stupid... if you know where you are (point A) and you have a map with an X showing where the sulphite scarab is buried (point B), then just travel in as straight a line as the terrain allows to get to the X and not run in loop-d-loops across the island. The route plotted on the map is worthless.  :)

But I'm sure this divi-card is a T13+ map drop or a deeper than level 200 delve chest drop. Either way it's another find only available for the no-lifers.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 24, 2019, 11:30:58 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
I like that.

It will be easier to farm the actual scarabs from syndicate bosses then these cards.

Map which drop it can be made shaped/eldered, to farm it all day long. It is few additional scarabs/day aside from all other loot.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Uoykai wrote:
Hype!!
Hope it wont be too rare

Ofc it's rarer than an exalted orb.
Man who grab booty, should prepare for stank hand - Confucius
"
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
I like that.

It will be easier to farm the actual scarabs from syndicate bosses then these cards.

Map which drop it can be made shaped/eldered, to farm it all day long. It is few additional scarabs/day aside from all other loot.

That's very optimistic on the drop rate, you're also assuming it drops in a map at all.
"
j33bus wrote:
"
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I like that.

That's very optimistic on the drop rate, you're also assuming it drops in a map at all.

well we can say for sure its not a delve item ... so its either map / abyss or brach ... abyss already has a delve dic cards

so breach or map is left, so lets cross our fingers for map drop <3
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

wouldnt be surprised if it only drops in delve lol
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 25, 2019, 1:23:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info