You can't seek riches without getting your hands dirty.

Last bumped on May 28, 2019, 1:18:16 PM
Yeah huh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
SCARAB LORD
Necropolis league G.O.A.T
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I bet those will drop a ton.

Or barely at all.
Hype!!
Hope it wont be too rare
Last edited by Uoykai on May 24, 2019, 6:21:00 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I bet those will drop a ton.

Lol pretty much
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Why do all mine-relaed people on divination cards have beards? We're getting dwarves? :P

(I like we're getting the sulphite card)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Scarabs (all of them) ought to just be regular (rare) drops, or at least drops from map bosses. Putting one on a div card is just a band-aid, and not a very effective one.
This had better have Her Mask rarity, otherwise don't bother implementing it at all.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Let me guess...
Diviner strong box or some very restricted area with really low chance.

I wonder if people will ever learn that if card gives something specific it's nearly always very rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info