Get the Divine Herald Effect, Divine Ice Crown and Divine Sign Free with Twitch Prime!

just throwing my issues as well...

I claimed last months rewards with no problem. This time i received nothing.

After checking my account twitch link, it shows as claimed now

"
Divine Cosmetic Bundle May 24, 2019, 1:02:01 AM

And checking in game, i now have the items
Last edited by glasseater on May 24, 2019, 4:06:34 AM
Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account.

This would be great if I could actually connect my Twitch to my Amazon Prime account. I've been trying since the purple bundle last month, wasted hours of my time on the phone with Amazon support and all I got out of it was my card locked because of all the authorization attempts. Apparently Amazon hates Canadians.

This must be stellar for those who can redeem it.
Last edited by Reninzo on May 24, 2019, 7:16:36 AM
I am very disappointed with this Twitch Prime and the stuff offered at all:(

I could not redeem anything and nobody from GoG and Amazon could help me:(
I was able to redeem and use the 1st batch of Purple MTX.
The 2nd yellow batch came out and I redeemed/claimed last night and 12hours later I still won't see them when I log into the game.

Edit: I found out that I have to Click the Link my account button again in the claiming page. Got the mtx immediately afterward.
Last edited by doe3879 on May 24, 2019, 11:45:14 AM
BlTCHPRIME NO TY SHOW NEW UPGRADET VOLL BODY
"
kommando69 wrote:
Screw it, it's not for free, you will pay at least 12$ for this registration.

not true. It won't bill you anything. You just cannot forget to cancel the Amazon Prime subscription which requires like 3 confirmations.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
not free, especially if u have signed up for free before :)
"
Marxone wrote:
"
kommando69 wrote:
Screw it, it's not for free, you will pay at least 12$ for this registration.

not true. It won't bill you anything. You just cannot forget to cancel the Amazon Prime subscription which requires like 3 confirmations.

That's only true if you're eligible for a free 30 day trial. Myself, I've already signed up for Prime and canceled during the trial period earlier this year, so I literally cannot sign up for Prime again without paying for a month upfront. There's no way to get the mtx free in this case.
Not bad, claimed mine earlier today. Love the Divine Herald effect, fits nicely with my Sunlight Inquisitor appearance. Along with Herald of Purity. Likewise the Divine Sign is a nice attachment to accentuate my Radiant Helm. The Divine Ice Crown looks nice with my Sunspire set so this whole pack is just the kinda thing I like to see.
Last edited by Cloud-Zanza on May 25, 2019, 3:20:05 PM
"
doe3879 wrote:
Edit: I found out that I have to Click the Link my account button again in the claiming page. Got the mtx immediately afterward.

Exactly this fixed it all for me, thanks pal

(At twitch prime page with three styles click "link account" even if you did it already earlier and even if you are 100% sure about it)
Last edited by Gravolt on May 25, 2019, 3:50:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info