Get the Divine Herald Effect, Divine Ice Crown and Divine Sign Free with Twitch Prime!

Like demental said you can un link and then re link your account, It doesnt say this but if your on ps4 or xbox you need to sign into that console specific login on the login page and make sure your account is linked there
Gotta give Amazon a credit card...., They can shove that up their I/O Ports.
Its becuase while they are giving the items away you must Have a twitch PRIME account to redeem, if you pay for amazon prime you get twitch prime free just need to link your twitch on amazon
Claimed and cancelled again, thx :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
If I claim this month's does that mean I can't claim a future month's rewards?
Yeah, strange. I tried unlinking/relinking my account a couple times and signing in and out but I'm not getting the items. Got last month's no problem.

Edit: Got it.
Last edited by Xeteh on May 23, 2019, 6:58:15 PM
"
Its becuase while they are giving the items away you must Have a twitch PRIME account to redeem, if you pay for amazon prime you get twitch prime free just need to link your twitch on amazon

Whoa man thanks I actually had no idea - partially because I never really cared or looked in to it. But I do pay for Amazon Prime and sure enough I was able to enable Twitch Prime against my Amz account, and then claim the PoE offer here.

Thanks!

Edit: welp I now have a few more duplicates but the Ice Crown I did not have so there's that.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on May 23, 2019, 6:51:41 PM
If I claim last month then unlink/relink, will I get this month's reward?
"
eol0923199300 wrote:

You can unlock all of them without having to do that. Its not an either/or thing, you just have to claim them when they're available.
Divine herald looks amazing. Im amazed theyd let this go for free like this.

"
eol0923199300 wrote:

I think so, but my purple reward was in 2017.

"
Twitch Microtransactions
Divine Cosmetic Bundle May 23, 2019, 3:57:43 PM SUCCESS
Purple Effect Bundle May 23, 2017, 2:22:24 PM SUCCESS
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info