Get the Divine Herald Effect, Divine Ice Crown and Divine Sign Free with Twitch Prime!

Thank you!

"
cgexile wrote:
"
Its becuase while they are giving the items away you must Have a twitch PRIME account to redeem, if you pay for amazon prime you get twitch prime free just need to link your twitch on amazon

Whoa man thanks I actually had no idea - partially because I never really cared or looked in to it. But I do pay for Amazon Prime and sure enough I was able to enable Twitch Prime against my Amz account, and then claim the PoE offer here.

Thanks!

No Problem just glad the information was useful to someone
3 time at the row its not working. gl.
Still wouldn't give them money to play.
Thanks GGG
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I did not get it yet either. Did the same thing as with the purple bundle some weeks ago which worked fine, now it says Divine is successfully added too on the twitch prime site but I got nothing ingame, it also doesn't show up in Account Management. Tried unlinking and relinking twitch account - still nothing.

edit. got now like 30 minutes later. not sure what changed it. maybe it just takes some time.
Last edited by D3s7r0y3r on May 24, 2019, 12:52:10 AM
Posting this here because it,s rather unique, and twitch support is notoriously bad.

I claimed the purple pack last month.

This month I go to twitch, and attempt to login. It says my password is wrong, which isn't possible because I just updated it and rarely use twitch.

I then try to reset my password, it says sent link. Link never arrives.

Now I try to re-send the link, and twitch is telling me that, guess what? That username doesn't belong to that email.

In my frustration I attempt to create a new twitch account, link it to my prime account, and proceed forward. I use my old email, thinking it's going to stop me because it's already in use.

It doesn't. It allows new account creation, to which I have access to now.

The problem? My Prime account is linked to that twitch account that I can't access.

Also, my path of exile account is also linked to that twitch account I can't access.

As a last ditch effort, I tried to get the reset link sent to me again (5 minutes after the above mentioned problems) and it now says I've requested too many password resets, though I never got any of them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Same as others. I have claimed through Twitch. My Twitch account is linked to my PoE account but no items ingame as yet.

Having just checked my POE profile it says that the divine pack has been successfully redeemed so hopefully it will show up shortly.

Bit of a faff to get this working (well, hopefully working) but that's more on Twitch's end than GGG's. I was sure that last time I did this the items were added almost immediately. It may just be the delay this time that makes it seem a bit more complicated as I was maybe trying to jump through hoops that weren't necessarily required thinking it hadn't worked.

Although as yet I still don't have them ingame - about 10 mins so far since claimed.

[Edit: lol - now they are there - thx GGG]
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on May 24, 2019, 2:46:03 AM
Screw it, it's not for free, you will pay at least 12$ for this registration.
Its not free, u need to pay a fee for registration....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info