The Press Tour is Complete

So the patch will be announced in about 1 hour?
"

As for the announcement of an announcement: it actually makes a lot of sense because as a standard player you want to know which items are getting nerfed to get some legacy ones before its too late.

What part of this announcement gives me ANY INFORMATION about how standard is going to be affected?

well if items get nerfed you wont be able to get them anymore (in their better version) after this league ends, what in this is NOT affecting standard?

sure, i can understand that some maybe unlucky with the game (im a bit worried, too), but you still can put it in a more constructive way.
"
Then just leave instead of constantly complaining. Tell me another game that communicates to their players as well as GGG does. Go play Diablo then

Look at how much I've supported this game before you make shitty replies. Try using your brain. We're here because we love PoE. We're complaining because we don't like the direction the dev/PR team is taking. If you love something and don't want it to become worse, then you let whoever is building it know. That's how it works. This was my first ever complaint on the forums, ever. You go stop trying to make blanket statements before you have any information.
Last edited by j_alter on May 21, 2019, 5:32:17 PM
DELETED
Last edited by R4ndom_Stuff on Jun 8, 2022, 3:50:12 PM
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
Just curious. Why the first comment "Who cares" was removed?

They are scared. All these "announcement of the announcements" is a completely artificial generation of enthusiasm, only to milk players before releasing the final product. It can only mean one thing - this final product will be bad or at most mediocre, so after its release they will not be able to milk the players anymore.

That is why such a totalitarian reaction. Apparently, the finances do not match, so they have to destroy every criticism. The communists did that too. They were not able to provide adequate "content", but they were great in censorship and strength solutions

I for myself are glad they remove toxic comments like that. there's plenty of people who care, so don't pretend everyone has your negative views. and it's annoying to read negative troll reviews like yours when you want to know genuine, constructive opinions.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Last edited by Scallia on May 22, 2019, 4:12:31 PM
DELETED
Last edited by R4ndom_Stuff on Jun 8, 2022, 3:50:30 PM
"
The 3.7.0 supporter packs on consoles will be released Tuesday, May 28th (PDT)

Nothing available until now on PS4 =/
Guess we'll find out what reiteration of a previous league with a few new characters... a month and a half of fixes and nothing really new in the end.

Hype is gone for good. Let's hope POE2 brings good stuff.

I miss the multiplayer fun that Diablo had. Too much about run speed here. The screen overloads with graphics... single player only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info