The Press Tour is Complete

hey x
I hope they introduce a new method of leveling up a character, sick and tired of running the same boring ass shit to get to end-game over and over.
"
EnkerZan wrote:
I hope they introduce a new method of leveling up a character, sick and tired of running the same boring ass shit to get to end-game over and over.

THIS!

And they need to clean up the game so, so much!!! And make rares relevant rather than trash (as far as: do I bother picking them up at all except for the chaos recipe).
Crafting is pointless... need to deal with intervention crap to do any real crafting, which is still laggy and buggy as sh* aimed at the top tier nolife grinders.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
lets hear it ^^ cant wait :D
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
EnkerZan wrote:

Fast Track Supporter Pack

US$1000

One (1) character of each class, pre-leveled to 70 with all quests complete including optional ones, with full respec and skill points.

Each character comes pre-equipped with Goldrim, Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Sadima's Touch, The Deceiver, Araku Tiki, and two matching Blackheart rings. Choose from Silverbranch, The Princess, Lifesprig, Fencoil, or dual Al Dhihs*.

*Sockets and rolls are randomized

In addition, each character will have 3 randomly rolled magic Divine Life Flasks, 1 randomly rolled assorted Divine Mana Flask, and 1 randomly rolled Quicksilver Flask

One extra premium stash tab

Each character has pre-completed normal and cruel Lab and has 4 free-floating ascendancy points which you may spend when you go to do merciless Lab in addition to the normal ascendancy points you get for completing that Lab.

One (1) map device and five (5) free assorted tier 1-5 maps

Your character begins with 1 free Prophecy active in their Prophecy board, 200 Sulphite, 1 free Red Beast and 4 free assorted Rare Beasts of random levels

But wait, there's more!

--Your characters will each have 2 randomised Memories completed, 20% intelligence towards a random divisional Syndicate Safehouse, and Alva will be at your Hideout (randomly chosen from among the Acts hideouts) with a new set of incursions for you.

---For an extra US$200, we will fill in your free premium Stash tab with assorted trash rares and magic items to the last square, so you can experience your level 70 veteran character to the fullest, as you scramble to make space and clear out the junk.

---For an extra US$50, we'll pre-populate your Friends and Guild lists with random usernames so you will feel as though you cultivated a grand roster of questmates and trading buddies from the Twilight Strand, instead of buying yourself in at endgame. Good luck and have fun!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
Fast Track Supporter Pack
Spoiler

US$1000

One (1) character of each class, pre-leveled to 70 with all quests complete including optional ones, with full respec and skill points.

Each character comes pre-equipped with Goldrim, Tabula Rasa, Wanderlust, Sadima's Touch, The Deceiver, Araku Tiki, and two matching Blackheart rings. Choose from Silverbranch, The Princess, Lifesprig, Fencoil, or dual Al Dhihs*.

*Sockets and rolls are randomized

In addition, each character will have 3 randomly rolled magic Divine Life Flasks, 1 randomly rolled assorted Divine Mana Flask, and 1 randomly rolled Quicksilver Flask

One extra premium stash tab

Each character has pre-completed normal and cruel Lab and has 4 free-floating ascendancy points which you may spend when you go to do merciless Lab in addition to the normal ascendancy points you get for completing that Lab.

One (1) map device and five (5) free assorted tier 1-5 maps

Your character begins with 1 free Prophecy active in their Prophecy board, 200 Sulphite, 1 free Red Beast and 4 free assorted Rare Beasts of random levels

But wait, there's more!

--Your characters will each have 2 randomised Memories completed, 20% intelligence towards a random divisional Syndicate Safehouse, and Alva will be at your Hideout (randomly chosen from among the Acts hideouts) with a new set of incursions for you.

---For an extra US$200, we will fill in your free premium Stash tab with assorted trash rares and magic items to the last square, so you can experience your level 70 veteran character to the fullest, as you scramble to make space and clear out the junk.

---For an extra US$50, we'll pre-populate your Friends and Guild lists with random usernames so you will feel as though you cultivated a grand roster of questmates and trading buddies from the Twilight Strand, instead of buying yourself in at endgame. Good luck and have fun!

Hmm yeah...sorry sport, that's a no...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Just curious. Why the first comment "Who cares" was removed?
"
Mindelo wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Mindelo wrote:

They are scared. All these "announcement of the announcements" is a completely artificial generation of enthusiasm, only to milk players before releasing the final product. It can only mean one thing - this final product will be bad or at most mediocre, so after its release they will not be able to milk the players anymore.

That is why such a totalitarian reaction. Apparently, the finances do not match, so they have to destroy every criticism. The communists did that too. They were not able to provide adequate "content", but they were great in censorship and strength solutions
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

They are scared. All these "announcement of the announcements" is a completely artificial generation of enthusiasm, only to milk players before releasing the final product. It can only mean one thing - this final product will be bad or at most mediocre, so after its release they will not be able to milk the players anymore.

That is why such a totalitarian reaction. Apparently, the finances do not match, so they have to destroy every criticism. The communists did that too. They were not able to provide adequate "content", but they were great in censorship and strength solutions

I don’t get people like you. PoE is free, yet you feel entitled that GGG owes you something. Pathetic.
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info