The Press Tour is Complete

They announced yet the intigration or not of synthesis?
Synthesass won't be added to core.
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:
Just curious. Why the first comment "Who cares" was removed?

They are scared. All these "announcement of the announcements" is a completely artificial generation of enthusiasm, only to milk players before releasing the final product. It can only mean one thing - this final product will be bad or at most mediocre, so after its release they will not be able to milk the players anymore.

That is why such a totalitarian reaction. Apparently, the finances do not match, so they have to destroy every criticism. The communists did that too. They were not able to provide adequate "content", but they were great in censorship and strength solutions

They do the same thing with each new league. Untrigger yourself.
"
"
Mindelo wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1457463

So many people break those rules and post far, FAR worse on the regular and never face consequences. Difference is they're all supporters who do nothing but shill for GGG. Don't even pretend those rules have anything to do with it.
This is a buff™
"
Mindelo wrote:

Long time ago people were annoyed that first page of comments under announcements is always something like "first", "second", etc., and iirc GGG made a note they'd start removing low effort comments from then on. That may be why. Yeah, I know, not everything gets removed, but it's always something.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
srogi_kotek wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

They are scared. All these "announcement of the announcements" is a completely artificial generation of enthusiasm, only to milk players before releasing the final product. It can only mean one thing - this final product will be bad or at most mediocre, so after its release they will not be able to milk the players anymore.

That is why such a totalitarian reaction. Apparently, the finances do not match, so they have to destroy every criticism. The communists did that too. They were not able to provide adequate "content", but they were great in censorship and strength solutions

Move along Troll. We know exactly what you are trying to do
It is already here? God, how fast time flies now...
I am hyped, more than 2 months ago, even before tomorrow! I guess I really wanna see that red, bloody league!

Please, let it be Carnage... ;>
Smile! <3
I hope Betrayal content wont be forced on players, or at least they make some type of currency item what u can use in a map device to prevent them from spawning. If it stays as it is now i have to say goodbye.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

Long time ago people were annoyed that first page of comments under announcements is always something like "first", "second", etc., and iirc GGG made a note they'd start removing low effort comments from then on. That may be why. Yeah, I know, not everything gets removed, but it's always something.

Included on the first page are "COOL," "HYPE," "LOL," and "Can't wait!"

Seems like cherry-picking to maintain their image to me.
This is a buff™
"
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

Included on the first page are "COOL," "HYPE," "LOL," and "Can't wait!"

Seems like cherry-picking to maintain their image to me.

Their forums, their game, their rules.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info