[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Don't be surprised that rares take some time to kill - their life pool quite literally got DOUBLED this patch. Just get to used to it

"
wilsonhd wrote:
Why you get "Smashing Strikes", its for the 10% to get endurance charge?

Yes, only for that
Last edited by Ikafati on Jun 9, 2019, 2:04:41 PM
"
starkwood123 wrote:
Hi i like your build!

i use Blood Rage i attack with Blood Rage faster and i like it

What u say about this Rage ? is this good Later?

Yes you can use Blood Rage, it is good for generation of Frenzy charges. If you are using Ahn's Might and the Pacifism jewel, keep in mind that you won't have any Frenzy charges.

Rage is a fantastic option to have on your links, I would say a must have.

Something like TS - Melee Phys - Elem Attacks - Fortify - Rage - (your choice of 6 link) i.e Pulverise/Close Combat/etc
If u r using rage, some1 suggested earlier replacing enlightened or maybe even fortify support for leap slam with berserk. I am not sure if berserk is intended to be this powerful but the burst it provides is insane!! Basically just killing every thing within like 3-5 secs up till t10.
It's worth to buy the ahn weapons 22c + or its preferable to wait for some foils? Right now I have the Scaeva. THanks
Awesome build! Thanks for such a great guide. I'm leveling using your guide and having a lot of fun so far. Just switched to Totemic Slam 5L. Lvl 50 so far and pretty easy to progress.

Looking forward to your updated PoB link with the all the new Gems and links.

Cheers!
Many thanks for your work. I am a complete noob, and your guide around helps me a lot. Thank you especially for such detailed information on equipment and trade!

Really looking forward to update with new gems
"
If u r using rage, some1 suggested earlier replacing enlightened or maybe even fortify support for leap slam with berserk. I am not sure if berserk is intended to be this powerful but the burst it provides is insane!! Basically just killing every thing within like 3-5 secs up till t10.

I agree, Rage seems to be suuuper good, and Berserk as a buff is insane for boss killing at the end of a map.

Did you mean leap slam linked to rage (not berserk)?

Also not quite sure why you have to use Berserk over enlighten? They serve completely different purposes, and I think getting the extra mana back when reserving hatred + another aura is incredibly valuable.
Hi, I just beat the game for first time with this build, so thanks for that. it was fun.
Now I have no idea what I'm doing. I think all my items are really bad and I just looked up vendor chaos recipe.
I did a map but the boss was really hard.
please help.
Back to POE after couple years so am noob agen but this build is smashing!Am only lvling act 6 and no DPS/mana/hp issues.Using 5L
TS-Melee support-ele dmg-pulverise-fortify.
Silver flask+ancestral protector and still no mana problems ;)
Easy beginner friendly ;)
Thanx Rake 4 your work.
Pob is bugged i think with Multistrike,
with my Math its still a 50% More Damage Gem for Jugger, and Equal with Fortify for Chieftain.

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info