Developer Q&A - Part II

"
Master content such as Incursion and Betrayal can be distracting and disrupts the flow of just grinding maps. Do you have any plans to change this?

lol for real ?
"...to add Orbs of Horizons to the main drop pool..."

Yes! I have been hoarding the ones I find during Delving and it has made your abysmally bad 'trade' system easier to deal with.

There needs to be an orb of horizons vendor recipe!

🐢
"
I hear Anno 1800 mentioned constantly at work also.

I'll bet! It is a great game.
Censored.
Kalandra is a she, that is more info than we ever got before, we know it isn't a place now.
Very interesting Q&A that also turned into a heads-up, thanks :)
Its a nice thing some people in your company visit students sometimes and motivate them!

Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on May 8, 2019, 11:04:45 PM
No love, for Dialla my questions:

"
Do any of the dev team members read/watch fantasy stories with adventurer guilds in it? If so, have you ever considered bringing the concept of a "request board" to PoE (list what you want to buy/accomplish as a request/mission)? Or borrowing any other ideas from those fantasy stories (like a guild hall, guild missions, guild wars, guild blacksmith workshop)?

I'd love a "requests-driven" economy (alongside the current trade system we have now). Everyday, checking the requests board and seeing "oh, this guy in my guild wants to get this item with these rolls and is paying this much for whoever gets it" and "there are these guys looking for this specific item that I just found and this one is paying this much, that other one is paying that much, and oh this one is paying a value that I'm willing to take". And everyday, by the end of the day, I'd post as many requests for items that I want to use in the next day as my currency can pay for.

I'd also love to meet my guild mates at the guild hall, join a party with them to run a long map chain built by the guild master as a mission (maps dropped are allocated back to the guild to be used in new missions), fighting other guilds in a big map (Battle Royale!) both solo or in team (could take maps from the guild as an entrance fee), and dump my veiled items on the guild blacksmith to make crafts available to everyone there (could require maps as an additional fee to use).
My question about inventory space didn't answered, sad.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on May 8, 2019, 11:08:59 PM
nice :3
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Some very interesting answers in this thread. Not all satisfactory, but at least thought-provoking....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
has no one asked why when fighting an elder boss, when you die you can only respawn in town and not at checkpoint (ie hideout) like every other death in game? such a colossal annoyance and waste of time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info