Einhar: Stupid beast aoe skill on
Alva: castin my quant when i want...dont care
add NIKO ! would be epic.
Full Zana gangbang monkaS
Einhar did some einhar business.
"
jekok3 wrote:

Niko doesn't have a fight animation. Cos he never fights. So they'd have to give him one, which is a lot of work for nothing but a bit of light fun.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
jekok3 wrote:

Niko doesn't have a fight animation. Cos he never fights. So they'd have to give him one, which is a lot of work for nothing but a bit of light fun.

Technically Zana also don't really fight either, at least as far as i remember she just sit there casting proxy shield on you when the Shaper start the bullet hell stage.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Apr 21, 2019, 10:26:11 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
This was such bullshit. Einhar's real damage in-game is WAY higher than any other master's.

You beat me to it. I was about to say he would 1-shot all of them at the same time in round 1 under normal circumstances.

It's likely not about the damage, but the HP. We don't actually know what their HP pools are, since they're all immortal / untargetable when helping us in their respective encounters.
"
OxbloodNC wrote:
I guess Niko and Helena were just hiding somewhere. Hiding is Helena's specialty and Niko probably couldn't win a fight against a weta.

Both Niko and Helena don't have fight animations. Cos they never fight. So they'd have to give them one, which is a lot of work for nothing but a bit of light fun.
great, now FIX THE DELVE. Took me several times to load and enter mine, depths, ANNOYING. This bug must've been fixed from delve league. But now it came back
ad - Einhar - (everybody know Einhar's damage when u first meet him around lv15)
mid - Zana - (Mage? interesting fact: Chinese server player call Shaper "father in law" LOL)
top - Jun - (that top who always ks)
sup - Alva - (she always cast random buff on me)
jg - Nikko - (legend say he is still farming till this day)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info