Boss vs. Boss Showcase: Einhar, Alva, Jun and Zana

Lady Jun brings honor to Maraketh.
You'r wasting time with theese while game is cripple optimised? gj! just gj...
I guess Niko and Helena were just hiding somewhere. Hiding is Helena's specialty and Niko probably couldn't win a fight against a weta.
"
Xilivion wrote:
You'r wasting time with theese while game is cripple optimised? gj! just gj...

Right, because most development companies have their community relations people also doing their optimization coding.

Maybe just play the game and leave the decisions to the grown ups until you have some experience in the real world and understand how this stuff works, what the marketing department is working does not hinder the programming teams in any way.
"
Kalebraa wrote:
Daamn, Rose Scourge Arrow when?

Indeed. That might get me to try it.
Everyone going for zana first because they dont want to deal with a girl that survived a shaper and and uber elder fight. Most wise
Buff Zana
I feel that in a real fight, Zana would think with portals. Kinda like Peter Parker with Dr. Strange's magic from Avengers: Infinity War. She would win because she would have vastly superior maneuverability, not to mention weaponry (rare or unique monster shoots at her, she could open a portal to have it hit Jun/Einhar/Alva).
Yeah, Zana was both too focused, AND gimped for this fight. Remember, she's the Shaper's daughter, after all, and I'm pretty sure that while Zana can stand up to him, none of the others would stand that well in his face.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Everyone wants a piece of Zana.. PepeHands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info